Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Online Thread

Hero-of-Time

Thanks for the games everyone. :D

I was "really feeling it!" as Shulk on that last match, but I reckon Cloud would have clinched the battle... we will never know though.

At least no more potential Pokéballs were lost though, so that's a plus. :peace:

I think we'll just assume that all of the Pokémon in the "lost" Pokéballs were just gen 1 critters... there, I don't feel so bad now. ;)

• Haha 2

That was a blast yesterday! Thanks for the games. :)

I’d forgotten how much fun playing as Villager was, and that his Gyroid could be reflected while he’s riding it. When that happened in one of the matches I totally lost it! :laughing:

Shame I wasn’t capturing, but think I got most of the replays saved (why is there no option to auto-save them?) so I might still be able to do some highlights. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, RedShell said:

Shame I wasn’t capturing, but think I got most of the replays saved (why is there no option to auto-save them?) so I might still be able to do some highlights. 

Speaking of...

Most of these are from last week. But some of them are from yesterday.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Some masterful editing on that highlights video @RedShell I really liked the varied music and effects, especially the ones at the end. :D

I'm glad that you managed to capture my bomb-jumping on the Monado stage, I managed to avoid falling into the abyss for quite a while there. ;)

It's a shame the same cannot be said for manic-hammering Jigglypuff. :laughing:

Edited by S.C.G
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

OK, sorry. Change of plans. I won't be able to make it.

How about tomorrow?

No probs. See you then.

Have made an arena if anyone still wants to play tonight. ID: 8WD83

Edited by RedShell