NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Charlie

Nintendo Event - TONIGHT 10pm

WOW! I'm truly stunned.

As a printer I am seriously impressed in the make up of these, I have done some clever packaging jobs in my time but this is next level.

My kids are probably too old to be interested and in truth it doesn't really appeal to me, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate how genius it is.

I just love Nintendo for this crazy shit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The more I think about it the more amazing I think it is. A tad too expensive, but ten the switch and it’s accessories are, but pretty incredible, and if Nintendo really will provide extra cardboard for mishaps and wear and tear then even better.

would be amazing if other games used the accessories, like more complex music and fishing games and such. And wonderful it he’ll release just cheap cardboard packs as peripherals for games - wheel for Mario kart, flight controller for star fox or whatever, just as an option. That’d be great, charge 5-10 for it, the videos can be built into the main software or even as a download. Keel costs down.

i have no idea if it’ll be successful or fuck me are Nintendo glorious.

4 hours ago, Charlie said:

So who else didn't realise the right JoyCon had an IR camera in it?

Everyone who played 1-2 Switch and World of Goo?

20 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Everyone who played 1-2 Switch and World of Goo?

WOG doesn't actually use it (It's gyro only, like BOTW and Skyward Sword - same with Tomorrow Corp's other two games).  The only games that use it so far, outside of Labo, are 1,2,Switch and Resident Evil Revelations 1&2 (for the reloading gesture).

Edited by Dcubed
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this