NEurope
Twilight

Clover Studio: "we are really interested in the Nintendo Revolution"

Atsushi Inaba (Clover Studio / Capcom) Interview (in french) :

http://www.jeux-france.com/articles_dossiers244_interview-viewtiful-joe.html

Revo-related quote translated into english :

What do you think about the Nintendo Revolution ? Do you think that a Viewtiful Joe game could work with this console?

Atsushi Inaba : It is clear that we are really interested in the Nintendo Revolution, so we hope to create a game for this console. Now, if the Viewtiful Joe characters and the Viewtiful Joe world fit well wih the specs of this hardware, then we could indeed create a Viewtiful Joe game on Nintendo Revolution. But if it doesn't fit, we will try to make the best game that we can on Nintendo Revolution.

---

Okami would be ideal for Revmote... Make it (or some new IP) happen, Capcom! :)

Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami I can confirm is also working on an exclusive Revolution title. This is unconfirmed but I have heard that he will be working exclusively with Nintendo on the Revolution.

Not sure if this has been confirmed publicly, but it's now official that Peter Molyneux is working on a Revolution title(assumed to be a new Black & White title).

Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami I can confirm is also working on an exclusive Revolution title. This is unconfirmed but I have heard that he will be working exclusively with Nintendo on the Revolution.

Not sure if this has been confirmed publicly, but it's now official that Peter Molyneux is working on a Revolution title(assumed to be a new Black & White title).

That is why I love you Big Tac :D

BigTac sounds very believable, but is that the only reason everyone believes him? Has he predicted something in the past that's hard to predict? If so, what did he exactly predict?

I would like to believe BigTac, but it's hard to do with all these believable fakes in the past.

We should have a stickied thread dedicated to BigTac explaining who he is what he does and why we believe him. :heh:

A little less conversation, a little more action. I'm tired of developers trying to sound innovative by telling the public they're interested in the console. I can't wait for E3 to see how many of them actually have games to show.

I would like to believe BigTac, but it's hard to do with all these believable fakes in the past.

Let´s just say that he has been here for a long time (from the ancient times of Cube-Europe) and has always been very believable. I have never seen him being wrong.

A little less conversation, a little more action. I'm tired of developers trying to sound innovative by telling the public they're interested in the console. I can't wait for E3 to see how many of them actually have games to show.

hell yes to that

Wicked, Black and White evolutions.. should be great.

It's the first I've heard from a developper that they've considered system specs to be a deciding factor whether viewtful joe can fit into the system.. I would have thought they would be more open minded about scalability.

Big Tac has proved himself on several occasions that is why people believe him.

Personally I think he shouldn't have to prove himself more than once some people need a bit of faith. I mean whats the worse that can happen?

Let´s just say that he has been here for a long time (from the ancient times of Cube-Europe) and has always been very believable. I have never seen he being wrong.

That's simply not enough for me to believe him. I can come here too, spread some believable rumours without exagerating and stay here for a couple of years. Would everyone believe me that way?

Surely BigTac must have predicted something that's pretty hard to predict and since you all know him so well, you should also be able to tell me what exactly he has predicted.

I dont think any one person is privvy to that much information about so many different developers and publishers. Not even Miyamoto himself knows what all these companies have planned and who is exclusive to what. We can speculate our asses off but it usually leads to disappointment.

Well if you think about it.. these developpers have imagination.

They know what they want to do.

And obviously they have slight doubts about a certain factor of the game that they want to do..?