N-Europe

Disgaea 5 Complete (26th May)

Hero-of-Time

A demo for the game is being released this week.

A demo for Disgaea 5 Complete is now available in North America and will launch on May 19 in Europe, NIS America announced.

The Switch strategy RPG includes Disgaea 5, eight bonus scenarios, four fan-favorite characters, and three character classes that were originally downloadable content in the PlayStation 4 version of Disgaea 5.

Disgaea 5 Complete is available now for Switch in Japan, and will launch on May 23 in North America and May 26 in Europe.

The Disgaea games are an awful lot of fun and you get tons of content for your money. If you've never played one you're in for a treat!

Pretty much this, you get as much out of this as you are willing to put into it and since it includes all dlc you are getting even more for one price.

Releasing a demo was a smart move for this game. It's very solid, and I feel myself getting more and more hooked. I just don't know if I can justify £49.99, that's all.

If it helps, just about all the online retailers are selling it for £39.99.

It's a shame your progress doesn't carry over to the main game. For whatever reason, they changed this from the PS4 version, as you could carry a bunch of stuff over once the full game was released.