NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
zatoichi

Official Band-Pimping Thread

I listened to prophecies of war and laughed as soon as he started singing. It's a bit too.. posy that one..

That stigmata one was ok, but the voice still gets to me.. it's like i've heard it before, many times.>

The intro to riding the wings is good. I think that was the best song but the vocalist needs firing imo

Ok band, new vocalist!

what do yall expect him to sound like Elton John? the vocals fit the music fine

Ok this was inspired by zatoichis thread. but this one deserves a thread of its own

the band: ARNOCORPS

the type of music: Action Adventure Hardcore Rock and Roll

based on austrian folks tales

they simply own

myself, viper, fierce link and twozzok think so to.

do you!

hm_photo_cd.jpg

and yes, they have 2 bassists

THEY ARE THE MOST BALLSY, SON OF A BITCHES IN THE GAME! DO EET!!!!!!!!!!

I think rammstein is alot heavier and the vocals in rammstein are a lot lower.

(In response to sarkas_girly's post about skullthrash)

It kept stopping but i listened to predator and really enjoyed it.

(Talking about Arnocorps)

sounds a bit cheesy to me :P nice guitar work tho, cant comment on vocals tho since i know nothing about singing :P seems to be a bit high tho if i had to say something, could do to either be quieter or sung in a lower key (not sure if thats the right word)

I think the vocals could be worked on but they aren't terrible or anything. I was reminded of Slayer actually, in some parts by the vocals. I was never much a fan of Slayers vocals but, well, Slayer :P

Otherwise, its all rather awesome.

Sounds a bit like Slayer. A bit. Im not a fan of the singer like- but it was better than 99% of unsigned bands i've heard.

what the christ, as someone who listens to a lot of this kinda music, i'm wondering what the hell guys are thinking, the vocalist is fine for it. in fact, he's pretty good. Kinda makes me think of an Ozzy/Metallica mix, with a bit of Dream Theater.

E: i'm commenting on riding the wings at the moment.

E^2: Loving the intro to Stigmata, and the vocals are fine for it, more Slayer'ish as Rizz said.

Rather than having a new thread for everyone's band y'all can post them in here to discuss. Merged the two threads that existed in general into this one. And yes, that makes it a bit messy but what you gonna do?

Yeah.. there are 2 psots from sarkas_girly, and 2 posts from me abvout the 2 separate bands and even i couldn't tell who it was about at first

Well figure it out and edit saying which it was on about. I can't do all the work round here :P

Sign in to follow this