Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Splatoon 2

Serebii

Just now, Glen-i said:

OK, I have to stop now. Thanks for the games! Here's hoping we can get some more games next week. Especially if we can get at least 6.

Ah too bad.. From what I understand, for League battle you need to play at least 7 games for your score to matter..

1 minute ago, Sméagol said:

Ah too bad.. From what I understand, for League battle you need to play at least 7 games for your score to matter..

Yeah, but a combination of battery and takeaway Pizza means I have to stop. I was just in it for the laughs anyway.

2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

It's OK, we had 4 people anyway, so there were laughs to be had. Speaking of...

Hahaha! :laughing: I captured the very same moment:

So stupid. :heh: Classic. :D

A few more:

Spoiler

How not to be a hero:

Not even a life-ring can protect against complete incompetence:

It can help you steal back power eggs though:

And it enables an amusing "celebration":

Is it just me, or is Gyfcat embedding a bit weird on this new forum? :hmm:

Anyway, that was a good laugh yesterday. I'd definitely be up for more post-MK8 League Splatoon 2.

:peace:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DuD said:

I'll be around later if anyone fancies some games later tonight. Would prefer private / league / turf, but will go Salmon if anyone else shows up and that's the consensus.

I'm up for some games (still no Doom).. 21:00 UK?

Do we actually have enough people here for a potential private 4 vs 4? I think we have, but even within NE I think there are groups playing mostly with each other.. I don't think it's possible to get a 4 vs 4 with just NE people. I would love to have some Rainmaker or Tower control games with you guys.

I'll be up for some Splatoon as well tonight. Hopefully we can get at least one more person so we could at least make a 4-person Private Battle team. @Ugh first aid is working tonight, so she won't be able to take part.

1 hour ago, Sméagol said:

Do we actually have enough people here for a potential private 4 vs 4? I think we have, but even within NE I think there are groups playing mostly with each other.. I don't think it's possible to get a 4 vs 4 with just NE people. I would love to have some Rainmaker or Tower control games with you guys.

We almost had 6 people on Thursday. So I think 3 VS 3 private is possible. Technically, we do have enough for 4 VS 4 here, but the issue is that quite a few people have moved on from Splatoon 2.

I guess if we're really desperate for a full Private Room, I could always hit up some of my Flipnote Hatena/DeviantArt friends, see if they'd be interested in filling up the spaces. Only if everyone here was OK with it though. I have no idea if any of them even have the game though, so it could amount to nothing.