NEurope
Serebii

Splatoon 2

2 hours ago, DuD said:

I'm free later on most nights. What time does MK League finish?

Around 9pm. So I'm thinking Thursday 9:15pm might be a good weekly time to get some Splats in.

6 people or more would be fantastic, because then we can properly utilise Private Battles. 4 (Or 2) players would still allow us to do League Battles at least.

Of course, if there's just 3, Turf Wars/Salmon Run would probably work best.

So I'm gonna go ahead and try and get this ball rolling. I assume @Sméagol is already cool with this time?

N-Europe Splatting

Thursday 9:15pm

Current Members: @Glen-i, @Sméagol

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Team Bacon won the Splatfest. @RedShell finally got a victory! :D 

But that's impossible! I demand a recount!

It was hard for me to gauge a better side from my matches, pretty even amount of wins and losses. (That Tri-Slosher nerf hurts, the thing is useless now. Now I'm relying on the Octobrush if I want to get some kills.)

16 hours ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Team Bacon won the Splatfest. @RedShell finally got a victory! :D 

I'm actually a bit disappointed. :heh: Got some more nice gear though, so that's cool:

eH2pt7p.jpg

16 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Around 9pm. So I'm thinking Thursday 9:15pm might be a good weekly time to get some Splats in.

6 people or more would be fantastic, because then we can properly utilise Private Battles. 4 (Or 2) players would still allow us to do League Battles at least.

So I'm gonna go ahead and try and get this ball rolling. I assume @Sméagol is already cool with this time?

N-Europe Splatting

I'd actually prefer to jump into Splatoon right after the League (which is usually finished by around 8:45pm) although I guess a toilet break is probably a good idea. :grin: But either way I'll join in for an hour or so.

:peace:

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, RedShell said:

I'm actually a bit disappointed. :heh: Got some more nice gear though, so that's cool:

eH2pt7p.jpg

That must have taken quite some rerolls! Just to know, what is the best strategy to get stuff like this? Never really looked into the reroll/competitive gear for Splatoon.

On 11/5/2017 at 5:37 PM, Glen-i said:

N-Europe Splatting

Won't be able to join at that time, sorry! 9:15 UK time is 10:15 here, and on weekdays I try to be offline/away from screens around 10. Would be interested in some earlier times though (8PM UK time for the occasional games or Salmon Runs).

1 hour ago, Vileplume2000 said:

That must have taken quite some rerolls! Just to know, what is the best strategy to get stuff like this? Never really looked into the reroll/competitive gear for Splatoon.

A few, yeah. :hehe:

As for strategy, I try to get at least 1 (but preferably 2) of the sub abilities to match the main gear ability via rerolls, then use ability chunks for the final slot/s. Doing it with ability chunks alone is obviously an option, but as the cost increases by 10 each time you add one of the same ability to a piece of gear, you need a lot of chunks to do it that way.

It’s also a good idea to make efficient use of the scrub gear option when trying to get hold of specific ability chunks. Go through your entire gear collection and try to only scrub items that already have 3 abilities on them, the cost is 20000 regardless so it makes sense to get as many chunks as you can each time.

• Like 1

Just a friendly reminder.

N-Europe Splatting

Current Members: @Glen-i, @Sméagol, @RedShell, @DuD (maybe), @Blade

If @DuD can't make it though, we can always do some Turf Wars with randoms.

EDIT: Change of plan for @Ugh first aid, she has to cancel, so it's looking like 5-player Turf Wars where N-Europe ruins 3 other random peoples day.

DOUBLE EDIT: OK, Toilet Break after Mario Kart, and then we'll do some Turf Wars, unless @DuD can't make it,, then it'll be League Battle, OK?

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 1

I'll be there in a few minutes. Warning: I haven't played in over a month at least (yeah I missed both Splatfest eventhough I intended to participate).

4 hours ago, Glen-i said:

OK, Toilet Break after Mario Kart, and then we'll do some Turf Wars, unless @DuD can't make it,, then it'll be League Battle, OK?

OK. Salmon Run is open too, so that could be an option.

*EDIT* @Glen-i what’s the plan then, you hosting?

Edited by RedShell

Well, we could have a vote then. If @DuD doesn't show, do you guys want League Battle or Salmon Run?

Just now, Glen-i said:

Well, we could have a vote then. If @DuD doesn't show, do you guys want League Battle or Salmon Run?

I vote league, purely because I haven’t actually played that mode yet.

Just now, Blade said:

Whats happening? How do i join?

We're deciding whether we're doing League Battle or Salmon Run first. I'm up for whatever.

Salmon Run for a bit so I can join? I can then leave you guys to do league?

Just now, Blade said:

Salmon Run for a bit so I can join? I can then leave you guys to do league?

Sure, I've opened a room. Password is 4444.

Cheers for the games lads! So much fun and a lot better than playing with randoms

• Like 2

That Swarm tactic was... Highly skillful, yeah, let's go with that. So what's the plan? Carry on or switch to Turf War/League Battle?

Edited by Glen-i