NEurope
Serebii

Splatoon 2

Just now, Glen-i said:

OK, so to reiterate, here's the next group.

11pm Naughty Thoughts Group

@Phube, Me, 2 other geezers

If you want in, let me know.

I will if my girlfriend isn’t home by then. Her mate is keeping on our sofa so won’t be able to play. I don’t think they’ll be back. 

Sadly I'm a Splation 2 novice. So I'll be poo! But I'm up for it! Wish I had more time on it to get better clothes/weapons. 

Just now, Phube said:

Sadly I'm a Splation 2 novice. So I'll be poo! But I'm up for it! Wish I had more time on it to get better clothes/weapons. 

You're talking to the guy who can't consistently get a kill. I don't think we care that much if people put up with me.

• Like 1

But Dazybee is still in right? I check the thread, but I'm not instantly up-to-date with the current situation. If you have 3 players at the moment ( @Glen-i, @dazzybee, @Nicktendo? ), I can change games, give me 5 minutes in that case. Otherwise I'll join whoever is playing at 23:00.

Just now, Sméagol said:

But Dazybee is still in right? I check the thread, but I'm not instantly up-to-date with the current situation. If you have 3 players at the moment ( @Glen-i, @dazzybee, @Nicktendo? ), I can change games, give me 5 minutes in that case. Otherwise I'll join whoever is playing at 23:00.

I think we're waiting until 11pm. Shall I put you down for some after dark gaming?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Glen-i said:

I think we're waiting until 11pm. Shall I put you down for some after dark gaming?

Sure. It's looking like you, me, Phube and dazzybee I see? Anyway, see you in 45 minutes then.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Phube said:

Wow, I'm on a 7 game losing streak!! :(

And now you're not! Don't sweat the details, just have fun.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, dazzybee said:

Kids crying, going to have to bail after this

Well, I guess this cuts our group session short, assuming @Nicktendo is done as well. Thanks for playing everyone!

Couln't check the thread during the game, so only now I see what's going on. Will wait a bit to see if Nicktendo will join, will do a bit of solo in the meantime..

3 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Couln't check the thread during the game, so only now I see what's going on. Will wait a bit to see if Nicktendo will join, will do a bit of solo in the meantime..

Me too.

• Like 1

OK! Last minute group go!

EDIT: Room open! Let's go out there and show the others how much fun we can have!

2950152-5057386185-27786.gif

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 2

Also noticed the music interaction doesn't seem to work in team splatfest. Oh and good game!

2 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Also noticed the music interaction doesn't seem to work in team splatfest. Oh and good game!

Probably because B and A actually do something in these team rooms.

EDIT: If no other team shows, do we win by default?

Edited by Glen-i

Just now, Glen-i said:

Probably because B and A actually do something in these team rooms.

You can use it somewhere else where you can use b.. Can't remember where, maybe salmon run.