NEurope
Serebii

Splatoon 2

1 hour ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Turns out the tease is true. Coro Coro scans are out that show a weird Splatoon icon and the translation is this.

...The one clue we have is this mysterious emblem...

Splatoon/Fire Emblem crossover confirmed?! Or, better yet: a Splatoon Musou game?! :p 

8 minutes ago, Julius Caesar said:

Splatoon/Fire Emblem crossover confirmed?! Or, better yet: a Splatoon Musou game?! :p 

Announced before of after the nine new Fire Emblem characters coming to Smash Switch?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Announced before of after the nine new Fire Emblem characters coming to Smash Switch?

I'm generally curious as to how Fire Emblem will be handled for Smash.

Spoiler

The only main Fire Emblem game that's happened since Corrin is Echoes. The Switch one is far too late to get represented in the base roster. So I wouldn't say getting a new FE character is a sure thing this time.

5 hours ago, Glen-i said:

I'm generally curious as to how Fire Emblem will be handled for Smash.

Not Splatoon related, I know. Let's hide it here. (Hide contents)

The only main Fire Emblem game that's happened since Corrin is Echoes. The Switch one is far too late to get represented in the base roster. So I wouldn't say getting a new FE character is a sure thing this time.

Fire Emblem's character in the new Smash Bros will simply be a sword. 

• Haha 2
  • Weird 1

19 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Fire Emblem's character in the new Smash Bros will simply be a sword. 

Honedge confirmed!

honedge.gif

• Haha 3

Had an epic moment on this yesterday which I unfortunately missed the vid capture of, and ended up with a screenshot instead: :hehe:

Wish it was possible to customise the capture button so that a single press does video, rather than a long press. ::shrug:

DdU9R7IVMAEwdwN.jpg

The pic still captures the moment pretty well though I guess. :heh: The combination of taking out the entire enemy team while our team simultaneously took the lead was awesome. :cool:

While I continue to really enjoy the online multiplayer in this, I'm not so keen on the single player aspect. I finished all the stages and final boss ages ago, but never collected all of the scrolls and stuff. Tried to get back into it recently to do that, but just can't seem to stick with it, I always end up playing online. :grin: So yeah, not sure now if the Octo Expansion would be a good buy for me really as it's so heavily focused on single player content. :hmm:

• Like 1

So anyone up for some Splatoon tonight? We are playing with 6 or 7 so 1 or 2 more would be nice so we can make full teams!

We want to start at 20:30 UK time.

Edit: it's 20:30 UK time!

Edited by Vileplume2000
  • Haha 1

Ah crap, I felt like doing something productive for a change.. But it's been too long. I'll join, but I'm a bit rusty as I haven't played in a long time, except for a few matches last Splatfest. And probably for one hour max.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

(as my avatar shows, I speak for both myself and @RedShell by the way)

Private battle. No password.

Oh sorry, it said 21:30 at first. Play a round without me first, I'll join you in 10 minutes.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Change the maps please!

Heading into 4v4 league if you want to join?

Just now, Nicktendo said:

Heading into 4v4 league if you want to join?

Sorry, that requires at least 7 games doesn't it? I think I'll go to bed. Too bad we couldn't get more 3 vs 3 going. I suggest getting together on Thursday after Mario Kart, like "back in the day". Also don't forget the Summer Extravaganza!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sméagol said:

Sorry, that requires at least 7 games doesn't it? I think I'll go to bed. Too bad we couldn't get more 3 vs 3 going. I suggest getting together on Thursday after Mario Kart, like "back in the day". Also don't forget the Summer Extravaganza!

Ok no worries! Thanks for the games! 

No problem! And seriously, I'm in for Thursday. What was our usual time? 21:00 UK I believe? Or 21:15 to give @Glen-i some more time to handle MK League paperwork?

Thursday Night Splatoon Battle

1] Sméagol
2] Glen-i
3] ?

And a link to the Summer Extravaganza.

Edited by Sméagol

10 hours ago, Sméagol said:

No problem! And seriously, I'm in for Thursday. What was our usual time? 21:00 UK I believe? Or 21:15 to give @Glen-i some more time to handle MK League paperwork?

1] Sméagol
2] ?

And a link to the Summer Extravaganza.

21:15 works best for me, thanks.

I'll be there.

• Thanks 1

3v3 was awesome, too bad I couldn't play more games. I would like to do a Splatoon night but 22.15 Amsterdam time is a bit too late for me to join.

I may be able to play on Thursdays too, but would still love the Sunday 8:30 time too. 

Ah... Whoops. Thursday is the 31st.. I forgot I had already planned something. Ehh, make it next Thursday, unless I have something planned then as well..

3 hours ago, Vileplume2000 said:

3v3 was awesome, too bad I couldn't play more games. I would like to do a Splatoon night but 22.15 Amsterdam time is a bit too late for me to join.

That's actually where I'll be.

I mean, I could potentially join when I'm on the train back.

Very well, I'll take over.

1. Glen-i

2. BowsrBasher

3. RedShell

Edited by Glen-i

9 hours ago, Sméagol said:

Ah... Whoops. Thursday is the 31st.. I forgot I had already planned something. Ehh, make it next Thursday, unless I have something planned then as well..

That's actually where I'll be.

I mean, I could potentially join when I'm on the train back.

You trust the NS wi-fi to be stable enough to play an online game? :grin:

Couldn't make it on Sunday night, but should be able to join for a bit on Thursday after MK. :)

Preferably Turf War, if it's a low turnout.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1