Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Paper mario 2

Josh64

Wow, this game is brilliant! When I first saw it I thought it might be ok, when I brought it and started playing it, I was over the moon and still am. This game is one of the best mario games I have played in ages! I like the RPG style to it too. Its really great, especially when you get in big fights and the screen gets filled with baddies or when your in the tree and loads of punies join your party! Its a brill game so far, im about to go to that sky level, I just have to find two piantas. Can someone tell me where they are? What do u think of this game? and I would reccomend this game to anyone. :yay:

I can't find this game anywhere in the shops!! I've looked around on the internet as well and its still £30 or something silly like that.

This is exactly what happened with Tales of Symphonia. Coudn't find it anywhere and only luckily, found a pre owned copy in GAME.

I can't find this game anywhere in the shops!! I've looked around on the internet as well and its still £30 or something silly like that.

This is exactly what happened with Tales of Symphonia. Coudn't find it anywhere and only luckily, found a pre owned copy in GAME.

That's cos the game's too cool to sell 2nd hand ;)