NEurope
Serebii

Mario & Pokémon Crossover Merchandise

Perhaps it would be good to add (Merchandise) to the title... ;)

As interesting as this is (more Hanafuda cards are always good!) I read the title "Mario & Pokémon Crossover" and well... what's the first thing that comes into your head? :heh:

I thought we had a new Wii U/3DS/Switch game just announced for a moment, anyway it's still cool though. : peace:

Perhaps it would be good to add (Merchandise) to the title... ;)

As interesting as this is (more Hanafuda cards are always good!) I read the title "Mario & Pokémon Crossover" and well... what's the first thing that comes into your head? :heh:

I thought we had a new Wii U/3DS/Switch game just announced for a moment, anyway it's still cool though. : peace:

But I'm being clickbaity :(

But I'm being clickbaity :(

I thought as much! :p

Now that I've seen that artwork though, I kind of want a 2D Mario Pikachu platformer, or at the very least a series of officially made levels by Nintendo within Super Mario Maker. :D

Nintendo Executive A: Well our two best selling franchises are Mario and Pokemon how can we take advantage of this?

Nintendo Executive B: I know, let's make a Mario Pikachu!

Nintendo Executive A: Great idea. Let's make a Luigi one too. It IS still the year of Luigi right?

Dat thread title. Oooooh, that's very cheeky.

It's one step closer to Pocket Monster Hunter, so I am A-OK with this!

And I love the Pokemon-ised SMB artwork. Someone had fun with that.

They missed an opportunity not making the other Pokemon look more like the Mario enemies though. Give Blastoise a spiky shell and that gorgeous hair Bowser rocks. (Guy totally conditions)

Is it just me, or are the Blastoise line being depicted as the bad guys more and more?

First Origins, and now this.

Edited by Glen-i

Dressed like Pikachu, not wearing his flayed skin.

nintendo is trying to reclaim the hardcore adult gamer, flayed skin is fine

coming soon a Gritty Mario reboot, kill enemies wear their skin and kidnap the princess

I'll have one of each brother and also a 3DS cover plate of that image (if they make those anymore...)!