N-Europe

The BitBlock Make Believe Videos

Hero-of-Time

I know @Rummy posted the Animal Crossing video a while back ( i'll post it again in here ) and figured this new video from the BitBlock crew deserved it's own thread.

There's some pretty cool ideas in this new video.

The Mario Party idea is great! Being able to vote for your favourite Mario Party mini games would be a fantastic way for people to get excited and nostalgic for the series, which, despite still enjoying it, has become a little stale in recent years.

I also like his idea and designs for Splatoon. I know initially Nintendo wanted for Splatoon to stand on it's own two feet and not have any links to any other Nintendo franchises. It has now shown that it can do this ( and some ) so adding a few amiibo costumes seems like a nice little reward for those who collect the figures.

The Mario Sunshine Battle Arena he's designed for mario kart 8 is very impressive. I'd love MK8 to get battle areas like that.

The Animal Crossing Fishing stuff seams neat too.

I've always wondered what software he uses to make this stuff, it looks very nice.

Edited by Helmsly

I want this guy making games. His design game is spot on. Not necessarily for Nintendo though his style would be best suited there, but yeah, want him making games. How much would it cost to try and get something up around him? It's the sort of thing someone should take a chance on!