NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Cube

Nintendo Humble Bundle

I'll take that ASA code off you, if it's still up for grabs. :)

I've sent you a pm :).

Just put an hour or so into Runbow. Fantastic game so far. The fast and precision jumping is very satisfying to pull off. It also has that addictive gameplay type that demands you have just one more go.

It's great to see various other indie characters in the character select screen. I was scrolling along and seen Shovel Knight was there. I have no idea how I unlocked him but I put him to use straight away.

I had a go of the online mode and was pleasantly surprised by it. It ran perfectly smooth, even with multiple characters on screen at the same time. I also managed to win a game of Run. I ended up getting 5 wins out of the 10, with 2 going to another guy and 3 going to a person playing as Lilac.

Speaking of Lilac, I had quick go of Freedom Planet and love what I've seen of it so far. I look forward to delving into it further.

This Humble Bundle is incredible value for money and for those wanting something to play on their Wii U, there is simply no excuse for not picking these games up.

I have some spare codes I'd be willing to give away from this - Shantae 3DS, ASA and Freedom Planet.

I feel so guilty paying so little for this bundle!! Incredible deal.

I have some spare codes I'd be willing to give away from this - Shantae 3DS, ASA and Freedom Planet.

If you still got it I'd go for the ASA code.

Does anyone know if you have to redeem the codes by a certain date? Bought the bundle but haven't actually touched my 3DS or Wii U in a while. Not sure if either have spaceseseses for things.

I'd love the Freedom Planet code to pass on to my brother please. :)

But only if there is no one from here interested in it, really cracking game which you should buy if you like classic Sonic games with a twist. : peace:

I'd love the Freedom Planet code to pass on to my brother please. :)

But only if there is no one from here interested in it, really cracking game which you should buy if you like classic Sonic games with a twist. : peace:

Sorry Nando took it!

Anyone want Shantae 3DS?! Final game.

Anyway, there it is, I have to go to work now :)

B0LH3KVR0MRFCMKH

Does anyone know if you have to redeem the codes by a certain date? Bought the bundle but haven't actually touched my 3DS or Wii U in a while. Not sure if either have spaceseseses for things.

You should be able to redeem them now - then they will move onto the 'Titles I Have Downloaded' list and you can download them at a later date.

If your Wii U is on and set to background download, the download will fail if you don't have enough space, but it will still be on that list.

Just put an hour or so into Runbow. Fantastic game so far. The fast and precision jumping is very satisfying to pull off. It also has that addictive gameplay type that demands you have just one more go.

It's great to see various other indie characters in the character select screen. I was scrolling along and seen Shovel Knight was there. I have no idea how I unlocked him but I put him to use straight away.

I had a go of the online mode and was pleasantly surprised by it. It ran perfectly smooth, even with multiple characters on screen at the same time. I also managed to win a game of Run. I ended up getting 5 wins out of the 10, with 2 going to another guy and 3 going to a person playing as Lilac.

Speaking of Lilac, I had quick go of Freedom Planet and love what I've seen of it so far. I look forward to delving into it further.

This Humble Bundle is incredible value for money and for those wanting something to play on their Wii U, there is simply no excuse for not picking these games up.

I echo the Runbow love - although I bought it when it first came out. It's a rare thing for an Indy Wii U game to have a good online mode with varied options (albeit a bit buggy when it first came out).

The colour master mode is a good demonstration of asynchronous gameplay if you can ever get 3-4 in a room at the same time. The evil you can generate as the colour master in that mode....

Edited by peterl0
Automerged Doublepost

Sorry Nando took it!

No worries. :)

As long as the game is enjoyed, that's the main thing. :D

Runbow is a fantastic, FANTASTIC game! If you ever get the chance to do 9 player local, take it! It's an absolute riot! :D

It's still fun in 4 player (I'd really say that's the minimum for a good time with this game - 3 is pushing it), but the fun really does increase exponentially with more players. It was designed as a 9 player game from the outset and it shows!

The Bowhemoth is good fun in 1 player (or any amount really) though!

Edited by Dcubed

No worries. :)

As long as the game is enjoyed, that's the main thing. :D

No pressure :heh:

I actually didn't know about the game and only looked into it when I knew the code was available. When I saw the resemblance to the Sonic titles on Mega Drive, I immediately asked for it as it looks great :hehe:

Hopefully we can get your brother sorted out another way : peace:

Aww, had hoped for FAST as one of the three new games but still happy with buying the bundle, even though I had a few of the games beforehand. I also have Runbow, reviewed it when it was released, and it's a really good game. I hope that this bundle has revived the online as it died quite fast.

I put some more time into Runbow this evening.

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

Still really enjoying it.

You should be able to redeem them now - then they will move onto the 'Titles I Have Downloaded' list and you can download them at a later date.

If your Wii U is on and set to background download, the download will fail if you don't have enough space, but it will still be on that list.

I echo the Runbow love - although I bought it when it first came out. It's a rare thing for an Indy Wii U game to have a good online mode with varied options (albeit a bit buggy when it first came out).

The colour master mode is a good demonstration of asynchronous gameplay if you can ever get 3-4 in a room at the same time. The evil you can generate as the colour master in that mode....

When I originally posted I for some reason thought the bundle had ended on Monday, I dunno why I got that idea looking at it again now :wtf:

Seconding the Runbow love though. I bought it in a sale at some point when I was may under the influence, but I've later played a few times when my mates have been round and it's been really quite enjoyable! Three of us even tried to take on the Behemoth once(a sort of co-op run) and ended up on it for at least an hour or two - and was really intense stuff! Want to finish that one day, assuming it's even possible!

Sign in to follow this