N-Europe

Mario Kart League 2016

The Mole

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry the results, haven't been done this week, will do them tomorrow with tonight's results. As for the League, we will finish on the last week of August and start a mini league in September.

Regarding a new way to score, i will look into other methods this month and find a suitable method.

Yes. I host so I need to be added. I'll check at 7:45. Try not to leave it too late to send the request.

We're still friends from our Splatoon squad sessions last autumn!

But, I have an problem. I haven't played MK8 in months, and deleted update data for MK8 to buy cheap games in the Curve Digital eShop sale a week ago, so it's downloading now and still 9 minutes left. I'm sorry if I mess up your planning.

Edited by are1981
Automerged Doublepost

But, I have an problem. I haven't played MK8 in months, and deleted update data for MK8 to buy cheap games in the Curve Digital eShop sale a week ago, so it's downloading now and still 9 minutes left. I'm sorry if I mess up your planning.

That's fine, we will wait for you. :)

I remember those. We can wait. Keep us updated.

Well after all that it looks like I had a last minute comm error right before the second GP started! :(

I tried to rejoin but it wouldn't let me.

Please let me know when I can rejoin or at least try to...

Well after all that it looks like I had a last minute comm error right before the second GP started! :(

I tried to rejoin but it wouldn't let me.

Please let me know when I can rejoin or at least try to...

Join now! Do it.