NEurope
liger05

Monster Hunter Generations

Right, who's up for some hunting today from 5pm? Not sure if Ugh First Aid will be available, but DCubed won't.

Potentially at 5PM - depends on when dinner is - but definitely later on in the evening if there's space. :)

Ok, the room's open now if you want to join in.

Hub ID is 08-1905-7993-2649

Passcode is the same boring 4 numbers as usual.

Right, who's up for some hunting today from 5pm? Not sure if Ugh First Aid will be available, but DCubed won't.
I may pop on for a few hunts later tonight.

Have you made any progress since the last time we hunted online? I ended up doing the last couple of urgent quests solo.

Well, me + my cats... that is. :D

I may pop on for a few hunts later tonight.

[/size]

Same, it's looking like I'll be around sometime after 7PM currently but I'm still looking forward to going on a few hunts if there's space later. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aright, I have finished eating my meal - which had mystical properties! - and I've got a Hot Drink prepared so I'm ready to hunt now if anyone is about @Glen\-i I will now attempt to join your game. :D

Edited by S.C.G

Great hunts there @S\.C\.G

Loads of fun!

Now S.C.G, don't forget to get an Ice Res decoration on that armour. Ice Res -20 is not a nice skill to have. Also, upgrade it and junk.

Thank you to @Glen\-i, @Ugh first aid and @RedShell for the quests tonight, it was fun! :D

I'm grateful for the help and if any of you want me to hunt alongside you this week then just say the word as I have this week off, I'm more than happy to return the favour. :)

I should be online today. Did some hunts at the weekend and managed to make quite a bit of progress now having unlocked the more interesting fights. Do you guys not have a ps4 which could be used for party chat?

I should be online today. Did some hunts at the weekend and managed to make quite a bit of progress now having unlocked the more interesting fights. Do you guys not have a ps4 which could be used for party chat?

RedShell and S.C.G do but I don't think they use it for chatting. Myself, lostmario and my nephew always had party chat on the go for the game. Made for some great banter.

Great hunts there RedShell and S.C.G

Loads of fun!

Thank you to Dcubed, Glen-i, Ugh first aid and RedShell for the quests tonight, it was fun! :D
Was indeed a good laugh. icon14.gif

Glad to see my hammer "skills" being useful for breaking some crab shells. :hehe:

I like to think that at least a few of those accidental launches are handy for mounting monsters too, right? :laughing:

RedShell and S.C.G do but I don't think they use it for chatting. Myself, lostmario and my nephew always had party chat on the go for the game. Made for some great banter.
Yeah, I don't bother with it. We've been getting on fine with the text chat/in-game comedy messages anyway. :grin:

Yeah, I don't bother with it. We've been getting on fine with the text chat/in-game comedy messages anyway. :grin:

How else would we know when we're being useful engines?

"where even drinking a health potion takes about half an hour" :laughing:

How else would we know when we're being useful engines?
Indeed. :D

Any post-MK8 hunting going on tonight?

Indeed. :D

Any post-MK8 hunting going on tonight?

Absolutely, but if anyone is free, I'm available to help/be helped before 7:30.

EDIT: I've opened a room. The ID is 22-8149-4392-2216.

Passcode is 4444.

@S\.C\.G, @Vileplume2000, @Deathjam, @Kaepora_Gaebora

OK, not sure what happened. We can't get back in. I've opened another room, so join that please.

Great hunting, RedShell and S.C.G! But that said...

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

Edited by Glen-i

Great hunting, RedShell and S.C.G! But that said...

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

What can I say Glen-i... at least I tried! :wink:

Some great hunts though with yourself, @Dcubed and @RedShell. :D

I thought we did pretty well tonight overall. :)

Oooooh! Gold star for you! @S\.C\.G.

Is everyone up for hunting with DCubed and your Majesty?

We'll be on around 5pm. If @Kaepira_Gaebora

I dunno who Kaepira_Gaebora is, but @Kaepora_Gaebora is more than welcome to join us ;)

I had no time to play at all this week! And tonight I am going to have dinner with colleagues, so tonight I'm not joining.

What HR are you guys now? Then I can try to catch up this weekend so I am up to your level next week!

Is everyone up for hunting with DCubed and your Majesty?

We'll be on around 5pm.

I am indeed but I'll likely be on more like 7PM after dinner, possibly earlier though but definitely at some point this evening. :D

What HR are you guys now?

HR3 but I've still got plenty to do offline and a bit to do before HR4... I don't want to think too far ahead though as I'm just enjoying playing at the moment. :)

I am indeed but I'll likely be on more like 7PM after dinner, possibly earlier though but definitely at some point this evening. :D

Super Cool!

I'll just do some gathering quests in an online room until @Dcubed's ready to join in and then I'll help him out.

The Hub ID is 66-6837-4002-5290

Passcode is 4444

EDIT: BTW, the next batch of DLC is out now. So get on that.

Edited by Glen-i

Thanks to @Glen\-i , @Ugh first aid and @RedShell for the quests tonight, it was fun!

I got to fight against many monsters I hadn't previously fought and although we seemed to decimate a lot of them, I'm still having a lot of fun with this game regardless of whether it seems easier or not, skill definitely still plays a part. :D

I'm hopeful that the High Rank quests will kick things up a notch, either way though the enjoyment is still very much there so I'll keep coming back to this title regularly for the forseeable future. : peace:

Thanks to @Glen\-i , @Ugh first aid and @RedShell for the quests tonight, it was fun!

I got to fight against many monsters I hadn't previously fought and although we seemed to decimate a lot of them, I'm still having a lot of fun with this game regardless of whether it seems easier or not, skill definitely still plays a part. :D

I'm hopeful that the High Rank quests will kick things up a notch, either way though the enjoyment is still very much there so I'll keep coming back to this title regularly for the forseeable future. : peace:

Yeah, I'd not faced a lot of those monsters (in this version of MH at least) and had never even seen the one from that quest Glen-i chose.

Was funny how just before that particular quest I said:

and then it actually did end up going all Predator on us. :laughing:

I think drunk "Toon Link" had to be the highlight of the evening though. :D

*EDIT*

So I just hit Lv 30 with my Boomerang Cat. Have also swapped the skill Attack Up L with Last Stand. This makes for even more insane stats:

Melee Atk = 209

Ranged Atk = 233

Defense = 288

but it removes your recovery acorns, so if you die during a hunt it instantly counts as a faint like the standard hunter.

I think the additional 30 points on attack & 40 on defence are probably worth the trade-off though.

Can always revert to Attack Up L for any quests which might prove to be tricky. ;) And I still want to try and bring Earplugs into the mix once I get enough skill slots.

Anyway, can't even begin to imagine how crazy this thing will be at Lv 50. :o

Edited by RedShell

Tried to join you guys but lobby was full. Playing with randoms can be a...random experience. Some will be awesome, others will leave you scratching your head, some will greed like crazy and others are will disappear as soon as they have what they want. Sigh, hunter nature never changes.

Finally got the Okami Palico costume: :awesome:

1NJzfX3.jpg

Over 400 defence!

That Hyper Malfestio quest was seriously annoying though! :laughing:

Anyone hunting tonight?

Anyone hunting tonight?

Potentially after 7PM, I haven't hunted since... Friday! :o

Potentially after 7PM, I haven't hunted since... Friday! :o
Cool, I'll probably be online at around 8.

*EDIT*

Room be open if anyone wants to join.

@S\.C\.G @Glen\-i @Ugh first aid @Deathjam

Edited by RedShell

*EDIT*

Room be open if anyone wants to join.

I think it's doing the same thing as last time Red... you're not showing up as online in my MH friends list, shall I make a room?

I've made a room anyway, usual pass if applicable. :)

Edited by S.C.G