N-Europe

Do you still complete games?

True, but I Platinumed Far Cry 4. Completed loads of PSN games like Unfinished Swan and Valiant Hearts. I'm a good way through Witcher 3. Played a load of Helldivers and Drive Club, too. Finished Bloodborne. Making my way through Walking Dead now.

I don't play Destiny anywhere near as much as I did end of last year. I took a couple months off, too. Weirdly I'd say Destiny hasn't kept me from other games, more from doing non-gaming stuff.

I held off picking up Dying Light, Mordor, GTA V and will give Batman a miss because I'm still playing Witcher 3.

Surprised to read this. I thought you would have been all over that on day 1.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never aim to 100% anything anymore (except for Mass Effect for some reason). I still complete the single player campaigns and I unlock the stuff I find to be worth my time, but not everything.

"Acheivements" don't mean squat to me. They're fun for the five seconds they're on-screen, but I don't actively seek them out.

I'm getting much better at actually getting to the end of my games now and enjoying them a bit more. I'm trying to get into a rhythm of buying games and then playing them immediately or working out how they'll fit in. At the moment, I'm rotating far less games than I did beforehand, I tend to play less at once but spend a bit more time with them. The Witcher 3 has got me hooked and I'm solely playing that at the moment, same as when I played Bloodborne.

• 3 weeks later...