NEurope
Iun

Leonard Nimoy RIP

“Computers make excellent and efficient servants, but I have no wish to serve under them.”

RIP Leonard Nimoy, you will always be missed and never forgotten. :(

Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

I found out yesterday evening at work, girl beside me suddenly said "Spock is dead", thought I was hearing things....or maybe hoping I was hearing things... :(

I watched the last scene from Wrath of Khan in remember acne - that moment has always brought me close to tears, but this time it pushed me ver the edge.

It's amazing how one individual, who I have never had the pleasure of meeting personally, had such an impact on my life.

Spock and William Bell to me. He seemed to be a really lovely man. I actually saw an episode of Fringe with him in today, was a very sad moment!

Never watched the original Star Trek but I know who he is. He will be missed.

Much like Tales, I knew about him more out of fame than actually being a fan of Star Trek. Gotta hve some respect for him. R.I.P

(Coincidentally, the film channel here was airing the new Star Trek shortly before he died, so the news actually hit closer than usual)

Not a huge watcher of Star Trek, but his fame is how i knew him of. R.I.P

Ruined my day when I heard about this.

I watched The Wrath of Khan a few weeks ago. Tempted to watch it again as a tribute.

RIP