Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mario Kart League 2015

lostmario

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am willing to push the night forward to allow people to complete the download

Nah, don't do it because of one player. I'll do my best to have it on time.

If the Wii U is left in standby won't it download the update in the background?

And how long did the last lot of DLC take to download and install?

Yes, it does download. Last time it didn't donwload on time for the GP. This is why Nin should allow pre-downloads and for the content to unlock on launch day.

Nah, don't do it because of one player. I'll do my best to have it on time.

Yes, it does download. Last time it didn't donwload on time for the GP. This is why Nin should allow pre-downloads and for the content to unlock on launch day.

It's likely not going to be just one player. Plus we are used to the league ending about 8:45, with the new speed it should still end about the right time.

And I'm fairly sure I recall a pre-download being possible for something quite recently, doesn't look like that will be the case this time though - but maybe we will be surprised!

Who knows, they may have improved the infrastructure sufficiently.

Next League night: Thursday 23rd April ~8:15pm

@Glen\-i NNID: Glen-i

4. @HollolW NNID: ???

Group 2, BowserBasher is host, add NNID: BowserBasher

1. Emerald's Brother

2. @david\.dakota NNID daviddakota

7. @yesteryeargames NNID: SILENTMOUNTAIN

Still places to sign up, groups may change depending on other people joining. Will update this later tonight. Make sure you add your hosts. Hosts, if you have any trouble, message me. I will be hosting a warm-up room from roughly 8pm but will not start officially until everyone is ready. See you all later!!

Gaz says he's downloading the update and dlc now, he's in (I guess he's in group 3?)

Came home early to set up the downloaded, Wii says ETA 4h... don't think I'll make it tonight.

it jumped around a bit for me - between 3 hours and 3 minutes. hopefully yours is going to speed up a bit - there are still 3 hours to go, so fingers crossed!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!