NEurope
Cookyman

Far Cry 4

How's it going @drahkon?

I'm very sorry but exams are coming up. Currently studying 8-10 hours per day and can't find the time for some gaming :(

Ok, no problem. Anyone else that can help me with the last online trophy?

Bit disappointed that I ordered my copy yesterday from ShopTo for the cheap price and then Amazon lower the Collectors Edition to £39.99. I would have bought it at that price :(

I never buy CEs with figurines, but I was given this as a consolation for late delivery and I have to say I really like it. It has gotten a spot next to my tv :)

Oh right, I assumed that the limited edition had never been below £40. I be happier with £28 of game than £40 of tatty clutter :p

Im enjoying the game so far. About 9 hours in and 19% done. I think I probably prefer the setting from 3 but this one seems to be keeping me interested longer. Been back and forth a few times on which leader I want to back as well.

Just got back into this. I loved the start but it didn't really hook me but I think that's an open world thing, I usually find them a bit dull. But I'm loving this now. It's a really gorgeous game, too.

I need to get a bigger loot bag. Anyone know where I can find those fish to skin?

Also, any recommendations as to which skills to buy?

Just got back into this. I loved the start but it didn't really hook me but I think that's an open world thing, I usually find them a bit dull. But I'm loving this now. It's a really gorgeous game, too.

I need to get a bigger loot bag. Anyone know where I can find those fish to skin?

Also, any recommendations as to which skills to buy?

Those Fish you need are generally in any lake you find.

I found the skills didn't improve anything for me or add to anything, health slots maybe. The various take down ones can make killing enemies quicker and easier.

The take down ones are definitely the best, like the throwing knife etc.. And I really like the syringe that highlights enemies and animals so I buffed that.

Those Fish you need are generally in any lake you find.

I found the skills didn't improve anything for me or add to anything, health slots maybe. The various take down ones can make killing enemies quicker and easier.

Hmmm, I'll need to have another look. I killed a couple fish but couldn't skin them.

The take down ones are definitely the best, like the throwing knife etc.. And I really like the syringe that highlights enemies and animals so I buffed that.

The takedown ones are good. I've not used syringes much, I'll give them a try. I don't think I've progressed far enough in the story to buff them any.

Glad to see people playing this great game. I also need friendly player to help me with the platinum :) I'm missing one tiny co op trophy. Anyone interested in helping me out?

Glad to see people playing this great game. I also need friendly player to help me with the platinum :) I'm missing one tiny co op trophy. Anyone interested in helping me out?

I can give you a hand if you wish.

Also anyone sick of trying to climb the radio towers, the gyro copter will land on the same floor as the radio transmitter that needs smashed and the rotors glitch and don't freak out when right next to walls so you can land right on them, samsh the transmitter and then fly off to the next one.

Also anyone sick of trying to climb the radio towers, the gyro copter will land on the same floor as the radio transmitter that needs smashed and the rotors glitch and don't freak out when right next to walls so you can land right on them, samsh the transmitter and then fly off to the next one.

Some of the later ones can be a pain to get up, they did get tedious to climb.

Just played a few hours of this in co-op. Fucking hell! It's so awesome. I want to play the whole thing in co-op.We basically had a stealth and sniper deal going on; one person would place themselves on high ground calling out enemy positions and taking out essential targets while the other player pulled of stealth kills and neutralised alarms and all that. It felt so bad-ass.

Thanks. Does Saturday works for you?

Thanks. Does Saturday works for you?

I'm away on holiday for a week on Friday I'm afraid.

I now have the Vehicle Takedown skill. Still need help with the trophy? I could do with some help, as well :)