NEurope
Cookyman

Far Cry 4

Had a few hours on it over the weekend. Boy it's a lot of fun, certainly enjoying sending in a wild animal to take out various soldiers when they least expect it. Had to re-adjust the driving controls to something more suitable, couldn't quite control vehicles via the sticks only.

Havn't yet liberated any other radio towers, still going around hunting to get some upgrades on my equipment. But i do love my new gun i acquired via uplay

robocop_gun.jpg

Hunting with an Auto-9 (aka Robocops gun) is sweet.

Got this on a whim. Fuck it's great.

I'm trying to find that Goddamn animal to skin that'll allow me to upgrade my wallet (can't remember its name) but I can't find it anywhere. Only deer. Everywhere, deer.

I'm trying to find that Goddamn animal to skin that'll allow me to upgrade my wallet (can't remember its name) but I can't find it anywhere. Only deer. Everywhere, deer.

Just follow the map dude - I've found it pretty simple to locate ze animals!

I bet it's the Bharal, I had problems finding them, didn't seem to be any where it said on the map? When I finally found them though I took down the whole herd!

Just follow the map dude - I've found it pretty simple to locate ze animals!

I bet it's the Bharal, I had problems finding them, didn't seem to be any where it said on the map? When I finally found them though I took down the whole herd!

Yep, it's the bleedin Bharal. I've been stalking the part of the map they're indicated on for like an hour. Nothing.

Do you reckon day and night affect them? I've been hunting in the day but maybe they only come out at night.

Yep, it's the bleedin Bharal. I've been stalking the part of the map they're indicated on for like an hour. Nothing.

Do you reckon day and night affect them? I've been hunting in the day but maybe they only come out at night.

I found them during the day but stumbled upon them by chance, I was preparing to stakeout an outpost and found a herd of them nearby. It was the Khilana Bazaar outpost, the second outpost you liberate I think?

Edited by Map

This game's amazing. :bowdown:

Liberated an outpost by freeing an elephant that killed everyone :laughing:

This game's amazing. :bowdown:

Liberated an outpost by freeing an elephant that killed everyone :laughing:

I did that on the demo, another friend strapped C4 to the elephant and......... well, you know the rest.

As if I didn't have enough games to play I decided to get this while it was still on sale(Black Friday) 30% off. Looking forward to it.

As if I didn't have enough games to play I decided to get this while it was still on sale(Black Friday) 30% off. Looking forward to it.

How much did you pay for it?

I haven't been playing this as much as I thought I would be. The animals really piss me off and throw me off my stealth approach. I still enjoy the game but only played for around 6/7 hours.

COD online has been keeping me busy!

How much did you pay for it?

I haven't been playing this as much as I thought I would be. The animals really piss me off and throw me off my stealth approach. I still enjoy the game but only played for around 6/7 hours.

COD online has been keeping me busy!

It's the Eagles that annoy me, swooping down and attacking when you really don't want them to.

Ha! I forgot they got shared on the feed.

I do hate homey badgers.

Had an hour or two on here last night. Liberated 2 Outposts, 1 via the small Girocopter. And another using nothing but my bow and arrow, an elephant and some bait. Also did some hunting for upgrades, and found that a Rhino is one tough s.o.b to take down. Ended up using a mounted gun and a grenade launcher.

May even take out the first major fort later on today, who knows.

Need to get on this game more. Feels so good liberating an outpost with nothing more than your bow and arrow!

Need to get on this game more. Feels so good liberating an outpost with nothing more than your bow and arrow!

Indeed, there isn't a better feeling. I get a similar feeling clearing a radio tower in the same method.

I freed a Tiger during one of my outpost raids, thought it would go on and attack the enemy. Nope, i got mauled instead.

Finally got the game, over a month after ordering it. I don't know if it was a mistake or good customer service, but they gave me the oversized special edition with the figurine, a cool notebook, poster and a map. I don't think it comes with any dlc except the day 1 stuff.

That's good to hear. I'm in a row with a certain store (of whom will not be named, but we know who) over the season pass i got. Twas sold a PS3 one, asked for a PS4 one. Didn't pay for it as had it free.

Halfway through the game now. It's been awesome. Beautiful game too. Been taking outposts in a number of ways, from everything to go crazy with an elephant to using their own mortar against them. Weirdest one was when I decided to stealth my way through the outpost. After taking out the first soldier I hid in the nearby bushes and just as I was about to move I saw tiger sneaking around the mainbuilding, went up the stairs and into the building.Then screams and frantic shooting followed after 15 second or so everything goes quiet. Shortly after the tiger walks quietly out the building and leaves. All while I was sitting in the bush with my bow. Only had a couple more enemies on the perimeter to take out and that was it :p

Anyone want to try the co op? I thought the forts were part of the story, so I still haven't done the one in the south. I also need help with the changing lane trophy.

Edited by Tales

Anyone want to help me with the changing lane trophy? It's the only one I miss. It's weird the game gives you a platinum for essentially completing half the game. Going to go for 100% anyway though. Currently at 98,25%

Anyone want to help me with the changing lane trophy? It's the only one I miss.

I'll be happy to help. Need that trophy, too.

However, I don't know when I'll have the time to play and unlock the vehicle takedown skill.

I'll let you know. : peace: