NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

I don't believe for one second that any of the other teams could have pulled off their evil plans without someone eventually going to the Elite 4/Champion of that region and saying "Hey, you're pretty good with Pokemon, you fancy sorting this out?" No-one on those teams were actually good enough in Pokemon Battles to pull it off. Even Giovanni was only good enough to be 8th Gym Leader quality.

Well, I wasn't saying that any of the other teams would actually ever possibly succeed, but there was definitely no way Ghetsis wouldn't be stopped once people understood what he was actually planning.

And again, I think Cyrus's plan was much better because there was nothing in the world that could stop him. And especially if he had pulled it off - then there would literally be no chance for anyone to stand up against him anymore and restore the world to how it had been. (It would probably take interference by Arceus at that point, if even that would have worked.)

Ghetsis was definitely more evil, though, I won't disagree there. Cyrus was just completely deranged.

Just curious - In the battle test rooms how does one get a Download Test?

They were an idea that were meant to be given at events, but it never really happened

Lance has had multiple hacked Dragonite :p Is he evil?

Yes, have you seen his outfit? Here, have a hilariously small picture.

Spr_GS_Lance.png

You look at that cape and tell me he isn't plotting world domination.

In fact, I seriously question his champion status. Why wasn't Blue given the role of Champion after Red smegged off?

70bd1b2854378c914eca2796ae937a0b.jpg

Grabbed this hot and cool guy at Firstlook festival (biggest Dutch game event) yesterday!

But interesting to see that the Nintendo stand was tiny as heck, with no playable games besides a Smash tournament, an area to get Volcanion and an area to get a photo taken with a Sun/Moon background. They really seem to be saving it all for NX. Their Gamescom stand was also super small but at least had some games playable.

If any one has a spare Volcanion code lying around, get in touch! Pretty sure I'll have something lying around to trade to you.

If any one has a spare Volcanion code lying around, get in touch! Pretty sure I'll have something lying around to trade to you.

Hey, I've got a spare volcanion code if you want it? I've been trying to get hold of a protean froakie/frogadier/greninja for ages if you or anyone else has one to trade?

Hey, I've got a spare volcanion code if you want it? I've been trying to get hold of a protean froakie/frogadier/greninja for ages if you or anyone else has one to trade?

Hey mate, thanks for the offer but I've already received one!

As for protean Froakie, I may have one laying around somewhere that you can have as I bred a whole bunch of them. Send me your friend code by direct message and I'll try and get back to you as soon as I'm able to trade you one

So TPC goes ahead and says "Screw Pokedex order and screw Meloetta! We want Genesect out now!" And so it was.

You can get Genesect at your local, and no doubt awful, GAME shop.

Meloetta is going to be the last one by the looks of it.

I suspect the order was swapped because by the time Meloetta is available for download in X, Y, OR and AS then Sun/Moon will be out and chances are people won't be playing Gen VI by that point, they'll either have finished Sun/Moon and be doing post-game stuff or if they got the game a bit later on they will still be playing through the main campaign.

So TPC goes ahead and says "Screw Pokedex order and screw Meloetta! We want Genesect out now!" And so it was.

Now now, they're obviously just saving the best for last. Imagine how disappointing it would be to end the year with the garbage-tier Genesect... :heh:

because they are doing it in release order not Pokedex order...

Did Genesect come out before Meloetta?

I forgot about that. That makes sense.

Is Genosect a code or do I need to take my 3DS into a store?

GAME only, I'm afraid.

GAME only, I'm afraid.

I read somewhere you had to take in your 3DS to the store as if it was an in store download and not a code like the rest have been. Just wanted clarification.

I read somewhere you had to take in your 3DS to the store as if it was an in store download and not a code like the rest have been. Just wanted clarification.

Oh sorry, my bad. You just need to ask for a code. No need to bring your 3DS, unless you want to use the streetpass relay point.

Oh sorry, my bad. You just need to ask for a code. No need to bring your 3DS, unless you want to use the streetpass relay point.

No worries, cheers.

Arceus2016 code gives you an, well, Arceus. In X/Y/OR/AS.

Worth noting that this doesn't work if you already got an Arceus from GAME earlier this year.

EDIT: Meloetta is now available to download through Mystery Gift. That will be the last distribution for the Mythical Pokemon in OR/AS.

Edited by Glen-i
Automerged Doublepost

So i fell into some beauty contest thing in a big town. Stuff's been going on for almost 10 minutes now. Am i in the twilight zone?

This is torment. :P

So i fell into some beauty contest thing in a big town. Stuff's been going on for almost 10 minutes now. Am i in the twilight zone?

This is torment. :P

Felt that whole mechanic in Gen 3 was a complete waste.

Felt that whole mechanic in Gen 3 was a complete waste.
Can i finish the game while completely ignoring it?

If i want to do such things, i'll get Nintendogs. :blank:

Can i finish the game while completely ignoring it?

If i want to do such things, i'll get Nintendogs. :blank:

Yeah, it's completely optional.

If you missed the Genesect distribution last year, you can get one now by using the code "GENESECT2016" in Mystery Gift.

It won't work if you already got one.