NEurope
Serebii

Mario Kart Direct

Do we really need 3 threads for this game? I know it'll be awesome and all, but...

I agree, I will probably lock the Direct thread soon, I was planning on giving it a couple of more days just to let people catch up.

The old thread will either get locked or stay as the spoiler free thread (although it's not exactly spoiler free). If people want a new spoiler free thread let us know.

Spoiler thread is for those who don't mind being spoiled. Obviously. Plus Redshell put a lot of work in the opening post.

Not sure what to do with teh free game offer, any game on the offer I would be interesting I already have

Nintendo Land - have

New Super Mario Bros. U - don't have, not too interested in and all mario platformed out on 3D World

Game & Wario - no thanks

Pikmin 3 - not a pikmin fan

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - have

Sonic Lost World - before release I thought I would like it but played the demo and not really into it anymore

Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games - pass

Wii Party U - hell no

The Wonderful 101 - have

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - damn fraking straight i already have this :D

Might just look into what I can get on NintendoLand for Trade-In then get it back as my free DL game since my son still likes to play it might be handy to have it on the console so I don;t have to switch discs for him.....

Not sure what to do with teh free game offer, any game on the offer I would be interesting I already have

Nintendo Land - have

New Super Mario Bros. U - don't have, not too interested in and all mario platformed out on 3D World

Game & Wario - no thanks

Pikmin 3 - not a pikmin fan

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - have

Sonic Lost World - before release I thought I would like it but played the demo and not really into it anymore

Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games - pass

Wii Party U - hell no

The Wonderful 101 - have

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - damn fraking straight i already have this :D

Might just look into what I can get on NintendoLand for Trade-In then get it back as my free DL game since my son still likes to play it might be handy to have it on the console so I don;t have to switch discs for him.....

My feelings are similar. Already have Nintendo Land, NSMBU, Pikmin 3, WW. Was interested in Game and Wario but it got panned, not interested in Mario and Sonic, Wii Party U. Girlfriend has Sonic Lost World on 3DS and I don't really like it, and I've played the demos of Monster Hunter 3 and Wonderful 101 and didn't really like them.

If I were you, I'd give Pikmin 3 a go, but if you've played and disliked the previous games (how could you! :heh: ) then maybe not.

For me, I may end up giving Wonderful 101 a try - it seems the lesser of all evils, and given time I may be able to get into it/figure out what the hell is going on. Can't complain about a free game though :D

I think the free game should be the one you won't want to sell. Even if I already had all the ones I wanted, I think I'd choose my favourite as the freebie and get some money back for the disc.

I'm getting the game that I would just fancy trying out to be honest. It's free. I will probably get Sonic.

Does anyone know if we could buy 2 copies of Mario Kart and then get 2 free games? And then sell one of those copies off (CEX for example)....? Assuming you registered it to a different account, would the DL code work?

Monster Hunter and W101 are the clear winners in the free game department. Especially Monster Hunter if you can get the taste for well done steak.