N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 31: Is it true what they are saying?

Haden

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won my first game! Lollerpool indeed!

Nice one man keep up the momentum you are doing well :D

Yep. Unfortunately I'm sure. I've got a few things outside the game to get my head over and I've lost interest in the game. I will return in a couple of seasons.

I will never forget your Champions League group stage miracle was amazing, I hope you do come back or change your mind.

Don't give anyone any easy games especially Coloccini FC :p

Nice one man keep up the momentum you are doing well :D

I will never forget your Champions League group stage miracle was amazing, I hope you do come back or change your mind.

Don't give anyone any easy games especially Coloccini FC :p

If I somehow manage to get back into the game properly before the end of the season then I might consider starting a new team for next season.

My defender Leon McIndoe has been suspended since 2014-05-06 and is for one more match. That will be 5 in total. Can someone explain to me why he was suspended for 5 matches for a red card?

You should contact someone in support and file a bug report or something. Red cards are always for one match and I don't see any red cards on your player anyway.

You should contact someone in support and file a bug report or something. Red cards are always for one match and I don't see any red cards on your player anyway.

I always thought they were variable time frames for red cards but 5 games seems insane.

Looked it up apparently it's always 1 game for yellow card suspensions but up to 5 for red.

So basically your player must have bit someone as bob said.

Edited by Haden

I always thought they were variable time frames for red cards but 5 games seems insane.

Looked it up apparently it's always 1 game for yellow card suspensions but up to 5 for red.

So basically your player must have bit someone as bob said.

Really? I thought straight red card was always one match. Can't recall I have seen my players out for two matches or more.

Yeah I read up after posting and apparently for bad challenges it can be up to 5 matches. His 5th was today which is why you can't see it anymore. Absolute shocker as he's one of my best defenders.

Can't believe there isn't a better clip of this but I am starting to feel like Two-Face at 1.20.

@MilaGi Why can't you just drop a point!!!

Incredible form from the top Middle League side though only team left with 100% record.

Can't believe there isn't a better clip of this but I am starting to feel like Two-Face at 1.20.

@MilaGi Why can't you just drop a point!!!

Incredible form from the top Middle League side though only team left with 100% record.

I have no idea how I've kept up the winning run but I'll enjoy it while it lasts! You're still hot on my heels though so I know I can't really afford any slip ups if I want to try and win the division!

Two massive games coming up versus Aqui1a!

@Charlie I had one of my defenders sent off against Haden and I believe he was suspended for 3 matches, but not sure what it was for! @Haden do you remember?