N-Europe

How do you look so fabulous thread

Josh64

A tip though: unless you´ll feel less manly, you might consider shaving your armpits. This will reduce the typical sweat smell, and deodorants have more effect. I personally think it looks better as well, but I may be in the minority here with all you beardlovers.

I trim mine. Not take it all off, but about ⅔ off.

If your confidence in your own masculinity is so delicate that shaving your pits will damage it, then you aren't masculine to begin with.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I trim mine. Not take it all off, but about ⅔ off.

If your confidence in your own masculinity is so delicate that shaving your pits will damage it, then you aren't masculine to begin with.

Agreed on the second point. And I'm a trimmer too..Used to shave em but itches like hell at times.

I went from 18 to 12 in around 6 months during my final year of University. Went up to 15 by the April after I finished, and with the help of Wii Fit, got back down to ~10 by the end of that year. Don't do much other exercise, aside from the aforementioned jogging, plus I walk everywhere possible. That's all.

I'll have to introduce that into my circuit. I've been doing Just Dance for the Wii and it's been perfect for me.

To all of you Lynx haters: 1) I like the smell, it's nice and 2) it stops me from sweating because I do sweat buckets and I also shave my pits as well. I still have mad game with the bitchezzzz! :indeed:

I have some Lynx Africa somewhere. Every time I use it, this is playing in my head:

I wish I was joking...

That song is bad-ass, I love it!

I wash my hair a lot and powder my nose a lot cos i have oily skin.

I prefer to dress smart/semi-smart rather than casual.

French manicure on my nails cos it just makes nails look nice and clean and healthy.

• 2 weeks later...

@Goron_3 I can already see a difference and it has only been a few weeks so yes, I'm very happy with it :)

Starting to feel a bit more human again recently in general, though that will be complete when I've got my hair cut! It takes ages to get ready every morning now! And it's at the point where I have to wash it every day (because of the amount of hairspray I have to put in) which I've heard isn't very good for your hair!

I'll be going shorter than usual this time I think, shed it all for summer!

Has anyone seen the new Lynx bottle design? It's like sex. Spray sex. I think if i went out with Lynx on and that in my pocket, random women would start having sex with it. Not me. It. And then i'd join in and we'd have an awesome threesome right there on the pavement with the Lynx bottle.

That twisty mechanism thingy is so fucking smooth it's like perfect engineering. Kind of reminds me of those headlights that used to pop up out of old 70's cars.