NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ChloboShoka

Games You Can't Believe Exist

Barbie Super Model for the SNES. Never played this though I'm glad I didn't. I'm more shocked then I should be.

Edited by Retro_Link

Resident Evil 6.

Just because I can't believe they can get it SO wrong!

Fair enough it sold ok to the COD audience, but ultimately what a waste of everybody's time!

Looking forward to potentially seeing some sort of series reboot at E3, now that Capcom finally seem to be beginning to understand what the fans have been wanting.

All those "<insert otherwise boring thing> Simulator 201X" games that are taking off after people bought Farming Simulator as a joke on Steam following certain hilarious YouTube videos. That crap is getting out of hand :p

Did you know that someone made a video game about the red dot in the 7-Up logo? It sounds utterly ridiculous, but it actually exists and is called "Cool Spot".

The most surprising thing is that it's actually considered to be a good game.

All those "<insert otherwise boring thing> Simulator 201X" games that are taking off after people bought Farming Simulator as a joke on Steam following certain hilarious YouTube videos. That crap is getting out of hand :p

But what about Goat Simulator?

Yep definitely heard of Cool Spot :D rented the Mega-Drive version from Choices once.

I still can't believe there's a franchise about Cooking Mama,

It's cool, but it's also very much crazy hahaah!

I also find it kind of funny nintendo made cooking software for the nintendo ds hahah.

Did you know that someone made a video game about the red dot in the 7-Up logo? It sounds utterly ridiculous, but it actually exists and is called "Cool Spot".

The most surprising thing is that it's actually considered to be a good game.

In a similar vain, that McDonalds game for the Mega Drive was pretty weird.

Global_Gladiators_Coverart.png

My friend had it, but I don't really remember much about it now.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Cool Spot was, indeed, a cool game :) (Played the Mega Drive version)

The existence of Fortune/Boom Street still boggles my mind, actually. The whole concept is still ridiculous, even if I already know it worked.

Another one is Dragon Ball Z: Buyū Retsuden, not because it exists, but because it was released in European territories. In a time when videogaming companies thought Anime/Manga had no fans in the west, this game managed to be released in Portugal and France (at least), with an adaptor to play NTSC-J games in PAL Mega Drives. Due to sheer demand alone. It's pretty mental, all things considered.

In a similar vain, that McDonalds game for the Mega Drive was pretty weird.

Global_Gladiators_Coverart.png

My friend had it, but I don't really remember much about it now.

Now I had no idea that this ever existed and it's made me curious. I'm going to look it up on youtube.

And Cooking Mama. I really enjoyed it at first. Haven't played it in a couple of years though.

You had a McDonald's game on the NES too, M.C. Kids:

The boy makes me think of an 8-bit version of Luke Triton from Professor Layton.

That was really weird.

I found out bible games exist from an Angry Video Game Nerd Marathon. I'm not sure if I should laugh or gasp in horror.

Sign in to follow this