N-Europe

Micro Machines 64

Never played that one. Was it as good as Micro Machines V3?

EDIT: Just checked, apparently this was just the N64 port of Micro Machines V3.

And there was a sequel; Micro Machines V4. Don't play it though, it was awful.

However do play Micro Maniacs. A fantastic spin-off.

I got it and remember it being chaos when used by a mass group of 6th Formers! As Dr. Bob said above, it wasn't without its faults, but was a fun blast. The multiplayer wasn't good enough to displace the likes of Smash Brothers, Perfect Dark, or even Mario Party however.

I got it and remember it being chaos when used by a mass group of 6th Formers! As Dr. Bob said above, it wasn't without its faults, but was a fun blast. The multiplayer wasn't good enough to displace the likes of Smash Brothers, Perfect Dark, or even Mario Party however.

Haha, we was the same! Someone brought in an N64 and pads and this iirc; we used to setup in a room at lunchtime and just got a bit mad with it. I was only just getting in with that crowd at the time so wasn't heavily on it, but yeah, was a chuckle!

One of the best levels was the one where you could all be tanks, and then the trick would be to stay on the start line and wait for your opponents to pull slightly ahead before blowing them up.

Another great one was to choose the level where you are all ice-cream trucks, and holding down the horn to play Greensleeves on repeat to thoroughly annoy everyone.

Bumping into the whoopie cushion to make fart noises.

That bit on the school level where there was a really long ruler, and you could push someone off if they happened to be next to you.

Memories, memories!