N-Europe

The LEGO Mafia DIY

Cube

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ people! Not waiting round much eh!

Don't know why I wasn't targetable - my guess is Jonnas's work; I know something definitely happened to me that didn't appear to affect me at all(covered in something clear but I could still see). I have a feeling Jonnas gobbed all over me :(

I do however trust Peeps in this instance, so if it's required I'd go with Vote:DuD with a view to lynch Peeps tomorrow if he's not mafia.

DuD (5): The Peeps, Sheikah, Diageo, Yvonne. Rummy

DuD had to go. It was obviously him. The town all gathered and picked DuD up, throwing him down a crack in the floor, never to be seen again.

PUyld5U.jpg

@DuD is dead. He was M. Bison and could roleblock players.

The gnome was having trouble latching on to his target - there appeared to be no studs for his rod to attach to. While he repeatedly tried, a shiny object went straight through him, slicing him in two.

nhHx4nL.jpg

@Sheikah is dead. He was Lawn Gnome and he could discover the names of his targets.

Day 3 starts now

@Diageo

@Jimbob

@ReZourceman

@Rummy

@Sméagol

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

Majority is 4.

I tracked someone but it wasn't my original target. Someone waved a snake in my face which caused me some confusion.

@Rummy last phase you said you were keen to lynch me if DuD ended up town. I personally find that ridiculous as I'm a tracker and my info was correct (DuD did not contest it). People made up their minds based on the information I provided and DuD's complete unwillingness to co-operate with the town. He was suspicious and did nothing to alleviate it.

@DuD I think that's a terrible way to play town and you might as well have been mafia because you did nothing to prevent your own lynch, seemingly out of spite. I know you said it was out of principle but really, you were caught targeting the player that died and you think 'I didn't kill him' is enough? I apologise for mentioning you when you're dead and can't reply but I would likely forget by the end of the game. This has genuinely annoyed me because it's a pointless waste.

I was gonna say - wtf.

I was indeed covered in a mystery substance I could see through again - it's not affecting my night actions but I don't know who/why it's happening. I successfully targetted DuD on N1, and The Peeps last night.

Yesterday I obviously thought it was something to do with Jonnas - today I am confused as it must be someone/something else. I assure you it's nothing to do with me, and I'm nothing to do with the mafia.