N-Europe

Wii U Gamepad problem

stuwii

I wonder how much they'll charge for a second gamepad...

As soon as it's usable with a PC (I know it already is, but they're still perfecting it) I'll be purchasing a second unit, so I'm curious. Shit... the gamepad is gonna become the absolute king of all emulators, when it's done... can't fucking wait!

Unless there's visible signs that you dropped it, I'd be tempted to leave out the bit about dropping it and just say it stopped working. Is it still under warranty?

It is, I was wondering if it could be the battery becoming dislodged? Worth a look?

only problem is that he would lose all his eshop purchases.

Nintendo and there ancient policies.. :shakehead

Why? He'd still have the original console. The games and everything else is on the console not the gamepad. Flog off the second console minus gamepad for parts.

Unscrupulous folk might even buy a new console, swap pads, return it as faulty exchange and sell on the new working one for a loss smaller than the repair cost. Which would be immoral and disgusting. Almost like charging £80 for a controller repair.

I accidentally dropped my Wii U Gamepad and now everytime I try to turn it on the blue light comes on briefly then goes off along with the gamepad. This also happens when it is plugged in and charging. Any ideas?

Which game were you playing when you "dropped" such a valuable games pad? Streets of Rage? :laughing: