N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 30: The End of History, The Era of One Champion

Haden

It looks like a lot of players benefited from the bonus matches, ours included.

My second a last knockout round the only dv change was one of my strikers dropping from 16 to 15 after I played him the whol game! So - people who didnt make it - I wouldn't feel too gutted.

My team are worth more than any "Elite League" team and are worth 40 mil than the next middle league team but I am put in the middle league.

Hadens Legends will dominate the middle league and come to the "top" league as unbeaten champs.

I wouldn't have minded a last season in mid league. Roger's a bit gutted to be stuck in top. Your midfield is looking phenominal. One more season sorting out your back line and you'll surely be in the mix for first place next season in elite.

Has Elite league ever been stronger? Not a single easy game all season.

Going to try something a bit mad in the transfer window. COYS.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm struggling to get my team values up, neither of my youngest players got a visible change yet both having a great DV, my young defender who had 18 DV only had a single jump.

Hoepfully next time round they'll all be in line for a double jump. Got an 18 4 forward with a training cone in the mail this morning which I'm pretty pleased with. Wouldn't mind an 16 4 or 18 6 or something too...

My second a last knockout round the only dv change was one of my strikers dropping from 16 to 15 after I played him the whol game! So - people who didnt make it - I wouldn't feel too gutted.

I wouldn't have minded a last season in mid league. Roger's a bit gutted to be stuck in top. Your midfield is looking phenominal. One more season sorting out your back line and you'll surely be in the mix for first place next season in elite.

Has Elite league ever been stronger? Not a single easy game all season.

Going to try something a bit mad in the transfer window. COYS.

Yeh I am only joking tbh I am looking forward to it will be great to have some games that I might be able to win. Still have Rossers to deal with now hated playing that team in the groups!

Good luck in the top league!

Untitled_zps52bb49c8.png

Maybe it's just limited to VIP but on the league table screen and in the menu on the right you should have 'team stats' in the statistics section.

Lottery

6 picks:

Hadens Legends (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

4 picks:

Intergalactico Stars (12,13,14, 16)

2 picks:

Eights United (7, 8)

1 pick:

bob (15)

Russian Revolution (10)

Atlético Aqui1a (9)

AC Elites

Winston Garden Lions (19)

DuDs Baggies

Yellow Submarine (11)

Each entrant picks a number between 1-19, winner gets free VIP

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Just two teams left to pick

Maybe it's just limited to VIP but on the league table screen and in the menu on the right you should have 'team stats' in the statistics section.

Just two teams left to pick

Was that what he meant with team values?

Beat Dud easily so third place for me. 8 top 3 finish in a row.

Edited by Tales

Youth training is paying off, had some significant skill increases across the youth side of my team. Just seen the first game for myself is on the 29th, anyone fancy a few friendlies beforehand?

I've sent you a challenge :)

Yeah it doesn't matter where you place your players on the tactics page, defenders are just defenders, midfielders just midfielders :p

You will pick it up but the game does seem to favour a strong midfield which is why most people opt for 3-5-2 and 4-5-1. Most teams have a home advantage but it's not standard, some teams will perform better at home than others and some teams are better away. There's a reason why the Xpert slogan is 'easy to play, hard to master'.

When you pick your match line up you want to pay attention to teamwork values, form, strength and average age - but most importantly DV. You need to keep your players in high form and they need game time or they will not raise in skill. Look at your opponent's team and try to anticipate how they will play, think what you would do with their team against yours.

Ignore everything Peeps said it's rubbish.

Concentrate on trying to get as many strikers on the pitch as possible, and tell them to push high up the pitch and just pound the goal. Xpert is limited in that it won't let you put more than 3 (i think?) strikers on at once, but that's ok, you can just add midfielders and tell them to attack too. Defenders are pointless. Imagine Liverpool against Swansea. Try a 2-5-3 formation. You can bring on more attacking options via substitutions, but Xpert will only let you make subs after the 45 minute mark, so use them wisely. Three careful changes can turn that 2-5-3 into a 0-6-4, or "The Inverse Spain" as it is known.

Think Sherwood not Villas Boas. That'll get you through.

Good luck.