NEurope
Owen

Guitar Hero! Out Now!

does anyone know anywhere else that has it for pre-order other than GAME? Cause I can't find one, i've checked play.com, amazon, gameplay, cdwow, maybe more and can't find it, does anyone know if gameplay is ever gonna have a pre-order for it?

I'm checking daily! I let you know! Gameplay might sell it for £49.99 or something, so i'll go with them!

By the way, does anyone know if i can go into my local GAME store sometime in a couple of days or something and preorder Guitar Hero? (My brother wants to have 2 guitars to play multiplayer!)

I think it's better to be safe then sorry! :laughing:

cheers! well i'm hoping that with the RRP price being £50, gameplay might be able to do it for £40-45, but with the low production numbers that probably isn't possible, will have to wait and see, just hope it comes up for pre-order soon!

I'm checking daily! I let you know! Gameplay might sell it for ?49.99 or something, so i'll go with them!

By the way, does anyone know if i can go into my local GAME store sometime in a couple of days or something and preorder Guitar Hero? (My brother wants to have 2 guitars to play multiplayer!)

I think it's better to be safe then sorry! :laughing:

Yeah its on the instore preorder lists now, and they wont stop taking preorders til its out (even though thats no guarantee that they will actually turn up).

________

Amateur Tube

Edited by Johelian

Yeah its on the instore preorder lists now, and they wont stop taking preorders til its out (even though thats no guarantee that they will actually turn up).

Thanks for letting me know! Could there be a thing where they we only sell Guitar Hero in selected stores or something?

How many do you reckon you'll get in? Any-ideas?

PS2 games are probably better yeah, the PSP one plays like the original but has a different story to it.

I've got both the PS2 games and have yet to get my hands on the PSP version. I do plan on getting that because I'm a big Katamari fan. The only problem with them is that the games are fairly short, they give you huge amounts of fun but just don't have that length you might want from a game. You could always just keep playing over if you really like it to beat your katamari size. :)

Thanks for letting me know! Could there be a thing where they we only sell Guitar Hero in selected stores or something?

How many do you reckon you'll get in? Any-ideas?

No clue, although theoretically any that are "properly" preordered, ie with a loyalty card, should be fulfilled, and then any excess stock will get shipped to the stores where it is most likely to sell quickly. Im not expecting the larger Camberley store to get more than a max of 10 units, if theyre lucky. Smaller stores may get a couple, again if theyre lucky. It all depends on how many the buying dep decide to go for though.

So if you order one, they should specifically send at least one to the store for you. Of course, it has gone wrong in the past, but I guess its a risk one has to take with stores.

I have both PS2 Katamaris, but I have only played the first one so far...great great fun. I must get the PSP version when it comes out (still debating over th DS version).

________

Alaska Medical Marijuana Dispensaries

Edited by Johelian

No clue, although theoretically any that are "properly" preordered, ie with a loyalty card, should be fulfilled, and then any excess stock will get shipped to the stores where it is most likely to sell quickly. Im not expecting the larger Camberley store to get more than a max of 10 units, if theyre lucky. Smaller stores may get a couple, again if theyre lucky. It all depends on how many the buying dep decide to go for though.

So if you order one, they should specifically send at least one to the store for you. Of course, it has gone wrong in the past, but I guess its a risk one has to take with stores.

I have both PS2 Katamaris, but I have only played the first one so far...great great fun. I must get the PSP version when it comes out (still debating over th DS version).

Thanks! Yeah my Game store has only just recently opened in Clacton, it's quite small as well! My dads going to preorder me one hopefully tomorrow or monday! Hope it isn't delayed!

Theres a DS version of Katamari?!!! I'll be getting that over PSP probably! Whens that out?

The DS Katamari was a rumour and was denied by Namco. There is no DS version coming I'm afraid. While the touch screen is nice, it would really have to be dubbed down in the draw distance field. It might not be pushing power graphically, but the whole scale of the game is where the power is been used.

Ah well, what a shame. I wouldnt have thought there would be any problems having items in the distance on the top screen, but I guess I dont know as much as Namco. :)

________

Medical Marijuana Strains

Edited by Johelian

They would probably have to use that blurring trick that was used in games like Mario Sunshine to keep the framerate steady, that or have a very low anisotropic filtering on.

Guitar Heros on Gameplay for £59.99! Not sure where-ever to buy it from there anyway as i always buy my games from Gameplay!

really disapointed with the price hike:( might try to get my mate that works at GAME to get it with staff discount!

It might come down to £49.99 nearer the release date. There was a interview at Eurogamer with a RedOctane PR person and she said the price was £49.99

really disapointed with the price hike:( might try to get my mate that works at GAME to get it with staff discount!

I am too! I have a Gameplay discount code and that only bought it down to £56!

Still my bro bought it off Gameplay and i've bought it of Game.

Fingers crossed for a price increase! Otherwise this game better be 'really' fun! :wink:

EDIT: I meant decrease. lol :laughing:

Guitar Heros on Gameplay for £59.99! Not sure where-ever to buy it from there anyway as i always buy my games from Gameplay!

I'm just going to pre-order it with Gameplay then, as I'd rather give my money to them than Game.

But I'm still living in hope of a £49.99 play.com pre-order. :hmm:

I've just looked at the gamestation website and they have it on pre-order for £49.99 and free postage!!!!!!!!!:)

PS. Has anybody pre-ordered from them before? cause i've got stuff from them before, but never pre-ordered, are they any good?

GAME lowered it down to £49.99 :)

We are delighted to inform you that we have been able to reduce the selling price of Guitar Hero with SG Guitar Controller to 49.99 GBP

Your credit / debit card will be charged with the new, lower price upon despatch of your order, even if the price goes up again before launch!

Just ordered me a copy from Game website as its well priced and I get my Bonus points. Thanks for the heads up guys.

Game havent really lowered the price, as £50 is what the rrp is.

Yeah, but everyone was charging £59.99 for some reason, even though in a interview the PR for the company said it was going to be £49.99, very strange.

Yeah, but everyone was charging £59.99 for some reason, even though in a interview the PR for the company said it was going to be £49.99, very strange.

They normally do that just to be safe, that way they can lower the price when it is actually confirmed.

CANNOT WAIT!!! been after a UK release for ages! at last!!!! only 2 months to go!!! :D

Yes Game lowered the price. £35 with discount. Woo. If I do get it that is...

Yes Game lowered the price. £35 with discount. Woo. If I do get it that is...

WOW! good price! :wink:

Although i have £10+ on my game reward card, i may keep that for something else.

I wish Gameplay would do a thing, where every order you do you get points or something because i spend so much money with them all to get like 5% off!

I may email them about that idea actually...

:laughing: