NEurope
Owen

Guitar Hero! Out Now!

I just looked at it, and it appears that you don't play the guiatar properly. I did give it a second of thought, because I'm trying to learn how to play guitar. But I'll give it a miss.

its on pre order on the GAME website for £60.

Thanks! I preordered it yesterday! Hopefully Gameplay will have it cheaper though, so i keep checking! Rather expensive really...but then again i didn't purchase Samba Di Amigo when it came out (because it was expensive) and i wish i did, now you have to pay even high prices for that and those maraccas! and i haven't got a dreamcast anymore.

Multiplayer rather expensive though isn't it £120?! I hope my bro doesn't mind buying his own version in April, i'm not sure if this game will be great on your own though, so it's worth every penny.

:grin:

Thanks! I preordered it yesterday! Hopefully Gameplay will have it cheaper though, so i keep checking! Rather expensive really...but then again i didn't purchase Samba Di Amigo when it came out (because it was expensive) and i wish i did, now you have to pay even high prices for that and those maraccas! and i haven't got a dreamcast anymore.

Multiplayer rather expensive though isn't it ?120?! I hope my bro doesn't mind buying his own version in April, i'm not sure if this game will be great on your own though, so it's worth every penny.

:grin:

I picked up Samba the other day after ages of looking for it cheap (ended up playing ?55 :D) and man, is it worth every penny. Crazy fun (but rock hard)!

They dont have second guitars listed yet - perhaps that will change in the future?

________

MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES

Edited by Johelian

I picked up Samba the other day after ages of looking for it cheap (ended up playing £55 :D) and man, is it worth every penny. Crazy fun (but rock hard)!

They dont have second guitars listed yet - perhaps that will change in the future?

Cool! I had Sega Superstars for the eye-toy a little while (it was good, but got boring really quickly) and i played Samba di amigo on that, it's the same but you don't use marracas just your hands, it was fun but i reckon 10X more fun with marracas!

I know, a tad daft, I thought they would of listed the controllers on there own, but they didn't do that for the USA either!

However these things are going to be in shortage, i can't see GAME/Gamestation stores getting to many in, the box is pretty big ain't it? saying that i don't think to many will be made they seem pretty complicated!

My advice is PREORDER NOW! If you want this! :D

The release date is April probably because how long it takes to make the guitars! :D

Im going to preorder it in my old store; I would rather be able to physically go and get it rather than risk it getting damaged in the post.

________

INNOVA

Edited by Johelian

I've ordered bongos and taiko drums from the net and never had problems with them been damaged.

I really can't wait for this game though, I'm all hyped up for some Symphony of Destuction playing. :D

I actually am considering buying a ps2 just for this game. The soundtrack lacks ac/dc... Well at least it has priest/pantera/megadeth and motorhead.

And this forum's smileys lacks a moshing one ;)

April seems too far away! :weep:

Nevermind have some great games coming out before then, hopefully! :hehe:

I've ordered bongos and taiko drums from the net and never had problems with them been damaged.

I really can't wait for this game though, I'm all hyped up for some Symphony of Destuction playing. :D

But a drum is round, and a guitar is long and slender...Im just too paranoid ;)

Nevermind have some great games coming out before then, hopefully!

You have Shadow of the Colossus this month - do NOT miss it (and ICO if you didnt get that first time around)!

________

Lincoln custom history

Edited by Johelian

But a drum is round, and a guitar is long and slender...Im just too paranoid ;)

You have Shadow of the Colossus this month - do NOT miss it (and ICO if you didnt get that first time around)!

Don't you worry! I have ICO limited edition in mint condition with the postcards! I'm hoping the value won't decrease because there reproducing it!

and i have SOTC preordered! I'm only buying Guitar Hero and SOTC for my PS2, thats about it i think.

Speaking of SOTC, is it a really good adventure game? i mean does it feel like Zelda: OOT a really big adventure? If you get what i mean?

I'm worried about my Guitar being broke in the post now! LOL

Speaking of SOTC, is it a really good adventure game? i mean does it feel like Zelda: OOT a really big adventure? If you get what i mean?

It plays and feels nothing like Zelda. It's in a totally different postion. There's just you, an open playing field and 16 giant monsters, that is it. :) It's alot shorter than Zelda but it doesn't really matter, playing the game is pure magic. The scale is so damn awesome.

Don't you worry! I have ICO limited edition in mint condition with the postcards! I'm hoping the value won't decrease because there reproducing it!

and i have SOTC preordered! I'm only buying Guitar Hero and SOTC for my PS2, thats about it i think.

Some people are suggesting that the value of the postcard set may actually go up when people realise what a great game it is and want to get the "collectors edition" as it were. I hope so (I have the same set too :) )

Dom is right; its nothing like Zelda really. Theres no talking to people, no item collecting, no mini-enemies to get in the way, no bizarre array of weapons. You have your horse, your sword and your bow, and are left to get on with it. Describing it in this way makes it sound really bland, but once you start playing it its incredibly immersive. The landscape is huge, and most of it you will never actually have to go to as part of the game; but of course, if you want to explore, its there, and there are some small side-quest bits and pieces to be found (again none of which are necessary to finish the game, although they may help). The scale of it is tremendous, and is far more dramatic than Zelda IMO. I couldnt stop playing it, and as soon as I finished it I started it again. I Love this game :) If you liked ICO, its in a distantly similar vein; however, there isnt any puzzle solving and you do have a health bar this time around. That probably makes it sound completely different, but it does have the same wistful atmosphere to it.

I guess youll have to play to understand :)

PS are you not getting FFXII?

________

HOW TO SIMMER FOOD

Edited by Johelian

Some people are suggesting that the value of the postcard set may actually go up when people realise what a great game it is and want to get the "collectors edition" as it were. I hope so (I have the same set too :) )

Dom is right; its nothing like Zelda really. Theres no talking to people, no item collecting, no mini-enemies to get in the way, no bizarre array of weapons. You have your horse, your sword and your bow, and are left to get on with it. Describing it in this way makes it sound really bland, but once you start playing it its incredibly immersive. The landscape is huge, and most of it you will never actually have to go to as part of the game; but of course, if you want to explore, its there, and there are some small side-quest bits and pieces to be found (again none of which are necessary to finish the game, although they may help). The scale of it is tremendous, and is far more dramatic than Zelda IMO. I couldnt stop playing it, and as soon as I finished it I started it again. I Love this game :) If you liked ICO, its in a distantly similar vein; however, there isnt any puzzle solving and you do have a health bar this time around. That probably makes it sound completely different, but it does have the same wistful atmosphere to it.

I guess youll have to play to understand :)

PS are you not getting FFXII?

Thanks for the info! I hope i love it as well!

I'm not buying FFXII, it's a RPG isn't it? I'm really not to keen on them.

Thanks for the info! I hope i love it as well!

I'm not buying FFXII, it's a RPG isn't it? I'm really not to keen on them.

Ah, fair enough. How about We Love Katamari? That came out on Friday.

I have finally ordered my Guitar Hero in GAME, hurrah! But they have it listed as Guitar Star...I hope I ordered the right thing.

________

Honda mr175

Edited by Johelian

I have finally ordered my Guitar Hero in GAME, hurrah! But they have it listed as Guitar Star...I hope I ordered the right thing.

Yeah its listed as Guitar Star on the instore release list. It'll be the same thing, but the guys who make the lists have to have fun somehow right? ::shrug:

I might buy the PSP version of We Love Katamari! Comes out April in US!

There is no PSP version of We Love, the psp game is a game which plays more like the first Katamari. :) We Love Katamari has crazy things added to it like rolling sumo wrestlers over food and so on.

There is no PSP version of We Love, the psp game is a game which plays more like the first Katamari. :) We Love Katamari has crazy things added to it like rolling sumo wrestlers over food and so on.

Didn't know that! Thanks!

So the PS2 version is better, right?

Would you say rent or buy?

Didn't know that! Thanks!

So the PS2 version is better, right?

Would you say rent or buy?

10 day at least. Although I've yet to play it but someone at work did say he had "an awesome" idea of what to get me for my birthday and he knows I want it so maybe...

does anyone know anywhere else that has it for pre-order other than GAME? Cause I can't find one, i've checked play.com, amazon, gameplay, cdwow, maybe more and can't find it, does anyone know if gameplay is ever gonna have a pre-order for it?