NEurope
Charlie

You can tell Nintendo what game they should make next - What is it?

Anyway, I'd love to see a grand underwater 3D adventure exploring game :D

It would be cool if the entire game was set in the underwater world

vThmlro.jpg

:p

Seriously though, a new game similar to Ecco made by both the remaining development team and some of the team who made Endless Ocean... Nintendo plus Sega teaming up to create an amazing underwater experience unlike any other but with elements of past titles, all fused into one glorious HD amalgamation on the Wii U.

I'd buy it! :D

a hybrid of goldeneye and perfect dark, with 12 player online and voicechat. Heck it doesn't even need to be a new game just update the graphics and the online, I miss the farsight.

vThmlro.jpg

:p

Seriously though, a new game similar to Ecco made by both the remaining development team and some of the team who made Endless Ocean... Nintendo plus Sega teaming up to create an amazing underwater experience unlike any other but with elements of past titles, all fused into one glorious HD amalgamation on the Wii U.

I'd buy it! :D

Am I correct in remembering there was an attempt by one of the original creators of Ecco the Dolphin to get Kickstarter funding for a new game but which sadly failed? Know there was always complaints that he wanted the rights back as Sega were just sitting on them but sure I remember an attempt to Kickstart a new game.

Would love a new Ecco game. Loved the Megadrive games and the Dreamcast game was a lot of fun as well (and looked gorgeous at the time! Why has that not been given an HD re-release Sega)?!?! Do think that if Nintendo teamed up with Sega and Akira (think it was them who did Endless Ocean, which I also loved!) then they'd be on to a winner in my books :D

---------------------------

If I had my way, I tell Nintendo to make another Kid Icarus game; one which isn't an on-rails/3rd person shooter hybrid but rather an action-adventure more befitting of the Greek theme. Yes, they've already got Zelda but it's growing a bit stale so go for it with Kid Icarus and give a full blown Odyssey style adventure that apes loads of Greek myths and what not but obviously keep their spin on certain things. That's where I hoped they'd go with Uprising but sadly not. I'm not saying make Kid Icarus into an out-and-out God of War style game but make it something that mixes a bit of that with the Zelda style adventure. And give it to Monolith Soft as we know they'd do a great job on pretty much every component.

Made a 'screen grab' of my dream cel-shaded Pokemon Snap, open world exploration game...

23y7.jpg

Edited by Retro_Link

I'd love to see Pokémon schnapps.

It plays out exactly the same as Snap, except the guy you play as gets totally wasted and jumps off the tracks and goes to live with and learn the ways of the Pokémon.

I think that's how Mr Mime started out.

How about Pokemon Trap? You play as Admiral Ackbar, in charge of the assault on the second Death Star.

Suddenly you realise that the Empire may have been expecting you, and all is not what it seems.

Also, there are Pokemon for you to take pictures of.

Edited by 130131301364

Oh man, we need another Pokémon Snap, such a magical game! I can't imagine how nice it would look on Wii U as well :D The Wii U is powerful enough for gorgeous looking Pokemon as it is, but an on-rails game would make it even easier to squeeze some great graphics out of the system. And I just wanna hear this tune again, in higher quality:

As much as I adored SM3W, I'd like to see Nintendo make Galaxy 3/Universe next. But only as long as it follows Galaxy 1 more in terms of structure and storyline. Galaxy 2 was great obviously but I wasn't so keen on the quantity over quality worlds, the level select, and barebones story. I appreciate Mario games don't need complex storylines but Galaxy 1 felt epic and touching in equal measure.

Just listening to music in my car which always reminds me of Actraiser... then thought how good would a sequel/remake of Actraiser be on Wii U?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZCvyFl20yytznotBg53hWB70MAN1p3ZC3hEdpPSWBpBFuBj3CJQ

Not only was the game amazing, but still some of the best 16bit era game music ever.

But the Populus/God bits would be perfect for the gamepad.

I really now want this to happen!