NEurope
Serebii

LEGO: The Hobbit (April 11th)

These games are such a sure bet these days. They're all so much fun too.

The LotR game was pure joy. That and PotC are my favourites.

Didn't like the Hobbit that much(the movie), but I will definitively get this anyway.

As I can't guarantee that I will have a PS4/WiiU next year(but hopefully) I hope they make it for PS3 as well.

As I can't guarantee that I will have a PS4/WiiU next year(but hopefully) I hope they make it for PS3 as well.

I would bet it is if its coming to 360 and the Playstation logo doesnt specify a console.

I really loved Middle Earth in Lego Lord of the Rings...really hope it's as good as that.

Will get the Wii U one for sure

Yay. Now the Wii U has 3 3rd party games confirmed for 2014. :grin: I've never bought a Lego game besides Undercover and that was most excellent so I'll keep an eye out for this. For the most part they're good, right? The gems well outweigh the stinkers?

Edit: TT games developing. +10 hype already.

Edited by Wii

Lego LOTR was such a bore and I wasn't into The Hobbit movie as much as the trilogy but I'll keep an open mind.

The Lego Movie game however is what I really want.

Some screenshots appeared

Confirmed for Wii U and 3DS (and 360/Xbone & PS3/PS4/Vita). Focuses just on the first two films. Seriously, why do that? Delay it a couple of months and include the third...

Ma6SxGph.jpgP5A6dw8h.jpgjxmJgufh.jpg

So, this is getting an April 11th 2014 release. Focuses on the first two movies.

Apparently, it was announced at a Toy Fair a month or so back that the third film would be released as DLC. This has me a little concerned due to how developers are treating DLC on Wii U. However, a developer interviewed in Polygon says that they have plans but aren't ready to reveal.

So, this is getting an April 11th 2014 release. Focuses on the first two movies.

Apparently, it was announced at a Toy Fair a month or so back that the third film would be released as DLC. This has me a little concerned due to how developers are treating DLC on Wii U. However, a developer interviewed in Polygon says that they have plans but aren't ready to reveal.

And DLC on 3DS

I'm not one to bump threads but had to for this.

There are now no plans to release the final film as DLC for this game.

The LEGO The Hobbit videogame gives LEGO and Middle-earth fans a fun, new way to experience the legendary adventures of Bilbo and company as told in the first two films of Peter Jackson’s The Hobbit trilogy. The game provides an excellent set-up for the concluding chapter of Peter Jackson’s film, The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies. There are no plans to develop DLC based on the final film of the trilogy.

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/no-plans-to-release-lego-the-hobbit-s-five-armies-/1100-6425900/