NEurope
ReZourceman

Hyper-Gemstone Ultra-Fish Mafia

So according to Dud. Mr-paul is the next Mafia together with the peeps, as they both refused to vote.

vote mr-paul

Refusing to vote is not proof of mafia.

I didn't trust DuD but obviously I was wrong. I am still confident of both DuD and EEVIL being different alignments and that's now helped along by EEVIL actually voting for DuD in the last phase. So I will Vote: EEVIL

You're right, it's also because I disagreed with him. I had valid concerns and rather than address them, he labelled me as mafia.

How about I do the same here then seeing as it's apparently such a good tactic. I will no longer respond to you because you're obviously mafia with EEVILMURRAY.

I knew something was off about the information on Sheikah and it turns out that Dedede's information had been about EEVIL instead. That misinformation was making me more suspicious because DuD and Dedede seemed to be working together to push against Sheikah - who I knew was telling the truth about not being targetable.

With the information I had, I had more reason to trust Sheikah than DuD.

So yeah...the wording of my PM wasn't that clear and came in two stages. Info was actually about EEVIL lol. But worked out nicely regardless :D

Visit Surface grab scarlet critine.

Are you confident that evil is Mafia then?

Dedede said that Sheikah is a roleblocker... which I assume is actually EEVIL's role then?

So that should be two people that were roleblocked last night.

Dedede said that Sheikah is a roleblocker... which I assume is actually EEVIL's role then?

So that should be two people that were roleblocked last night.

Maybe one, since I was too busy to send in a PM.

But if you wanna lynch me, go for it. I've not been paying adequate attention.

How many role blockers are there then??? drakhon and eevil? have we had any more???? One is likely to be mafia in my opinion, though I'm unsure of which. Leaning towards EEVIL as I don't think it's likely that both him and DuD would have the same ability.

I found that Diageo is a blue whale, btw. What's your role, I'm not sure if I missed it or not?

Are you confident that evil is Mafia then?

I don't know whether he's mafia for sure, didn't get alignment info. Haven't got anything new, didn't get round to sending a PM last night phase.

I feel torn between DuD's suspicions(for the record I was due diligent and wary of him constantly just in case, however I didn't want that to split his points yesterday) and my own gut feeling about EEVIL vs DuD. For both to have a mafia flip, I just don't feel it's likely - we've also afaik not actually gotten an actual investigation result on him. EEVIL seemed against DuD's points yesterday and was the only person to vote for him other than Sheikah. I find it hard to trust him to not be mafia, but I also feel like I should follow up with DuD's thinkings.

Well eevil allegedly didn't even send a target last night. He's a roleblocker and so is Drahkon. He could easily have killed last night. He's got ghe same role as two other townies (assuming drahkon is town). We need to know who drahkon blocked too to confirm his action as so far no one has claimed to be blocked.

I think EEVIL is the only way to go at this point tbh.

Drahkon's been equally as quiet here and in Clamco's domain, but me and DuD convinced ourselves that was due to inactivity rather than being mafia. As said, I'd been wary of ending up with a mafia amongst us, but I also haven't had enough time to dedicate to the current games as I'd usually like - I took a very hands off approach and actually expected to be dead again by now lol. My survival almost makes me wonder if I would have a mafia mole, but then wouldn't DuD have been killed sooner(hence why I wondered if he was mafia, it would have been brilliant to get me on side on D1). Numbers are small, if we don't hit another mafia in a lynch we don't stand a chance.

When is day end @ReZourceman? I want to think it through a bit more, but I'm also gonna be thin on the ground again activity wise soon.

Nvm, just seen 8am tomorrow.

I've repeatedly said I have no night power. You accomplished nothing.

Seeing as we have no real leads anymore we have to go from who voted for Sheikah and who didn't.

So since Eevil voted for Dud, I will go with Vote Eevilmurray and I urge everyone (@Mr\-Paul, @drahkon, @Dedede, @Rummy) to do the same. Not only did he not vote for Sheikah, he admits he appears evil, which may very well be a bluff.

Can you confirm this, Diageo?

I received no PM.

Well that is interesting... but could just be because with no power, you can't be roleblocked.

I'm a bit tipsy but tbh I think I'm gonna stick with my original suspicions aand vote EEVILMURRAY before the morning hits, cos I got a meeting so probs won't even get on proper before next tide.

Vote : EEVILMURRAY - 5 - The Peeps, Diageo, Rummy, Mr-Paul.

The fish gathered around their chosen target.

SCorpiongidhFishxx_zps1f576f1c.jpg

@Mr\-Paul

@Rummy

@The Peeps

Get your PMs in!

High Tide Phase 7 will start at 4:00pm on 29th November.

The tide was low and a fateful chain of events was triggered.

One fish unleashed their unrivalled power.....but the only one that could stop them did so.

As the power of the gemstone smashed through the ocean, and Bo's body fell to the sea bed.

bluewhalrere_zps856d78e4.jpg

@Mr\-Paul was Everblack. He could target a player and shroud them, information gatherers would receive incorrect results.

They murdered the remaining townsfish.

SappphSebassy_zpsf47b0f2e.jpg

@Dedede is dead. He was Selbun. He could target a player and discover their gemstone ability.

SkarSkernvBlk_zps58b26782.jpg

@drahkon is dead. He was Skerv Yarne and could roleblock players.

The two remaining mafia members disappeared into the depths of the ocean, surely they will wreak havoc at a future point.

They leave behind them a sea of bodies, blood and guts. The tide is strong. Over the following weeks, the gradually decaying bodies of the fish floated away....several of the carcasses found a new home...washed up on the shore of a relatively small, seemingly uninhabited island, rich with foliage and exotic jungle terrain. A small green toad hopped over to the pseudo-graveyard shore front. Eyeing up the bodies, the toad was curious. It ejected it's tongue for a tasty inspection, and the funniest thing happened....

Thank you for playing.

Full roles and targets to follow.

I flipped to the mafia side on your death @DuD(never knew it'd happen), but I didn't feel like I should be there, nor win the game on a last minute run with them. Think you did excellently, especially with my accusing you of being mafia early on lol. I wasn't very active or as in this game as I'd have liked, you propped us up down there!

For the mafia's info, DuD had the three of you clocked since last week!

Nov 21, 2013 at 7:03am

So, unless Diageo was responsible for my death or something, Dedede's innocence is all I have.

But here's my main suspicion right now: Sheikah. The list of dead townies includes plenty of info-gatherers and smart/effective players, but Sheikah is still alive. The mafia always picks their targets well, if he's in it.

On that same reasoning, Peeps and mr-paul are next on the suspicion list (especially mr-paul. Maybe he forgot his secondary ability because he read 4 roles instead of one)"

Buuuut...I couldn't go against the game and spite the mafia, so I helped out and requested a death in @DuD's honour. Genuinely think he did amazingly towards the end, we'd probably have taken a town win without my flip to mafia.