N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 29: The Game of Goals

The Peeps

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of today, my back line is 10-14 midfield 8-13 (the 8 is Burlett who missed a few games and whose form took a hammering at the start of the season but he will feature in every game and has very high form now so am not worried.) Forwards are 11-13.

Overall I am pleased with that, what I love with this team is my midfielders are so flexible I can put some of them in different positions to help develop them all. Today Conden played as a defender and also got marked which has happened before and always makes me laugh :D

But I am not taking anything away from @Dedede who played a couple of youths and nearly came back to draw which would have been a disaster for me, as it is I have kept up my 100% home record and am trying to hone in on Madpool and take 3rd spot.

Alliances

Eights United, Madpool, The Sixty-Fourthers: 25

DuDs Baggies, The Familia FC, Russian Revolution: 22

The ReBob Stars: 19

Winston and his Disciples: 19

Atlético Aqui1a, Leeds M.O.T, Fedex United: 17

Silvercini Rovers: 15

Lylat Wanderers, DRAGOOOOO, Lords of Hydra: 15

The Auld Alliance + England: 11

AC Elites, Cubic County, Cider Seagulls: 11

The Roger Federer Crew, AFC Dedede, Multiple Scorgasms: 11

Spotlight

Last round the spotlight was on Fedex United vs The Sixty-Fourthers and players were to predict the outcome and how many freekicks would be made in the game. The winner is Nikos as he guessed 2-0 and 3 freekicks with the actual result being 2-0 and 5 freekicks.

The next spotlight is on Silverdale Salmon vs AC Elites. Please predict the outcome and the total number of minutes in the match.

Winners:

Round 1: Intergalactico Stars

Round 2: Hadens Legends

Round 3: Intergalactico Stars

Round 4:

(Remember, every round won is an extra pick in the end of season lottery for VIP!)

Lottery

@RogerFederer - 4 & ? & ? You have 2 more picks

@Dedede You have 1 pick

Ellmeister - 12 & 13

Haden - 2 & 3

Cube - 1 & 16

Nikos9 - 10

Aqui1a - 9

Charlie - 7

Dr. bob - 15

DuD - 8

dan-likes-trees - 6

Zell - 11

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Please pick a number between 1 and 17. The winner will get 3 month's VIP.

Edited by The Peeps

Nice win today my first away win of the season!

Was thinking I have fallen behind in my reports as per usual and it seems no one really has the time to do full season reports.

What about for next season we have a team of reporters so if we had four you would do one report every 2 weeks. Of course with next season that format will change bit. I think it is a good thing to do as it gives a focus and are good to read. Let me know if you are interested I will keep track. Even if you can help a bit it would be good

Xpert pundits for next season: Haden

Sorry Peeps I missed your prediction maybe you could post it on xpert to?

Edited by Haden

Tough loss against Haden today has seen me slip into the relegation places :(

I've got a forward who's not pulling his weight with 6 dev even though he's got 409 mins under his belt this season. He's 22-7 so has potential relative to my squad but if he doesn't get a skill increase I think I'll replace him with some young blood.

The rest of devs are ok, between 9-16 with only a couple of older players at the lower who I only expect to break even with.

I'll take 14 for the lottery Peeps.

Out of the relegation zone after my stunning 8-4 win over bob.@Dr\. bob another footballing lesson for you then. Marching onwards and upwards!!! MOT!!

Whatever dude, you had 22 chances against a team with no defenders and you only scored 8.

Who are you? Tottenham?

Nice win today my first away win of the season!

Was thinking I have fallen behind in my reports as per usual and it seems no one really has the time to do full season reports.

What about for next season we have a team of reporters so if we had four you would do one report every 2 weeks. Of course with next season that format will change bit. I think it is a good thing to do as it gives a focus and are good to read. Let me know if you are interested I will keep track. Even if you can help a bit it would be good

Xpert pundits for next season: Haden

Sorry Peeps I missed your prediction maybe you could post it on xpert to?

Count me in! I was just thinking, as it's cup next season, we could do it actual pundit-discussion style for the later-stages of the knockout, someone writes a paragraph then someone else responds with a paragraph.

For example:

Gary%20Lineker%20presenting%20Match%20of%20the%20Day-1111402

Peepsy: Rumblings of discontent from the boardroom after Bob's stubborn reliance on three at the back has resulted in another mass shipping of goals to leeds. Is it time up for the good doctor? Does his forum avatar describe his coaching career?

Danlikestrees: Who knew you could even concede 8 goals?? I thought 7 was the cutoff. It wouldn't be tolerated at Winston. Olembe's meant to bring experience at the back but to be honest he looks like he's being controlled by David Luiz using a playstation controller.

Haden would then interject with a wrestling gif and so forth.

Could work.

Results went my way big time today. Could kill off the league by new years if I play my cards right.

Count me in! I was just thinking, as it's cup next season, we could do it actual pundit-discussion style for the later-stages of the knockout, someone writes a paragraph then someone else responds with a paragraph.

For example:

Gary%20Lineker%20presenting%20Match%20of%20the%20Day-1111402

Peepsy: Rumblings of discontent from the boardroom after Bob's stubborn reliance on three at the back has resulted in another mass shipping of goals to leeds. Is it time up for the good doctor? Does his forum avatar describe his coaching career?

Danlikestrees: Who knew you could even concede 8 goals?? I thought 7 was the cutoff. It wouldn't be tolerated at Winston. Olembe's meant to bring experience at the back but to be honest he looks like he's being controlled by David Luiz using a playstation controller.

Haden would then interject with a wrestling gif and so forth.

Could work.

Results went my way big time today. Could kill off the league by new years if I play my cards right.

That sounds immense! Will be great to do that we can figure out the details next pre season. I think you have the Middle League in the bag even with an injury crisis your squad depth is fantastic.

Anyone have any candidates for new members next season? Deffo could do with a refresh of people.

Rossers Rovers had their manager sacked (automatic) and now there's someone applying to take over the team. Is it the same person or what? :p some clarification would be nice so I don't approve someone random. The league is still set as private so I assume it's the same guy or at least a friend of someone here?

Rossers Rovers had their manager sacked (automatic) and now there's someone applying to take over the team. Is it the same person or what? :p some clarification would be nice so I don't approve someone random. The league is still set as private so I assume it's the same guy or at least a friend of someone here?

Approve the person baby!

I give this speech at the end of every season.

Crack some heads make some new managers!

Gonna post this now. because I may never be this close to you guys.

MadOld, Winston losers, DragMoyesUtd.

You can't touch this.

Edited by Haden
Automerged Doublepost

It's important if you care about their dv :p

DV is based on average form (and match experience) so the more you can keep a consistently high form, the better. If they dip below 10, train them or if you think they're going to drop form in the next game, train them before it so they'll get a form boost afterwards. Try to be pre-emptive :p

A great draw salvaged against Inter - two defenders out and he still can only manage one goal against me ;)

Looks like my yo-yo days may be over (he says still not clear of relegation!)

But then it wasn't like your defence was exactly weak...your goalkeeper and two of your defenders made the xpert eleven, one of whom as captain! Combine that with the fact that two of your other players also made the X11 and that you're officially the second strongest team in the Elite league, I say that's one point gained for me and you should have done better! :p

But then it wasn't like your defence was exactly weak...your goalkeeper and two of your defenders made the xpert eleven, one of whom as captain! Combine that with the fact that two of your other players also made the X11 and that you're officially the second strongest team in the Elite league, I say that's one point gained for me and you should have done better! :p

My team is not second strongest. Stats lie!