NEurope
The Peeps

Xpert 11 Season 29: The Game of Goals

Does anyone know what the number next to your team name on the cup fixtures page means?

I mean official league cups, not our friendlies one.

I assumed it was your seed, but I'm playing a team in div2 and my number is lower than his??

I have always thought it was the seed until now. But he is a whole three leauges higher and his seed is lower than yours. I have no explaination for that.

Someone chuck me an challenge. In need of a real on after dispatching with Ell.

On another note: how inflated is the transfer market. Can't get noone good in and I've got 11mill to blow!

Wait until next thursday when all four private league transfer markets are merged into one :) you should be able to find someone then!

My 'Next talent' youth is on any and I've just got 3 defenders in a row. 17 4, 18 4 training cone and another 18 4. Will have to sell at least one of them unless I'm to undergo major rebuilding.

Dude, you know you can set it to only give you strikers right?

Through to the semis dream final would be between myself and colocinni as I have a load of respect for that team and feel we have both risen up a lot in recent seasons.

However the odds of us two taking out dud and yellow is very slim plus we may be drawn against each other!

Btw what is up with the team rossers rovers played today lol.

Edited by Haden

Does anyone know what the record number of goals for one game is? I think Tales and I might have beaten it.

But disappointed to lose though...

Does anyone know what the record number of goals for one game is? I think Tales and I might have beaten it.

But disappointed to lose though...

Holy shit at that game lol.

vince-shocked-o.gif

All new teams get an automatic fixture against the system.

I got a new youth through today. I wasn't planning on bringing in any more youths but I couldn't turn down another 17-5! This one has training cone and leadership :D

N-Euro Championship Cup

Quarter Final Results

Yellow Submarine 3-1 The Familia FC

Coloccini FC 4-0 Dragooooo

Intergalactico Stars 0-2 DuDs Baggies

Leeds M.O.T 1-3 Hadens Legends

Semi Final Fixtures

Yellow Submarine vs DuDs Baggies

Hadens Legends vs Coloccini FC

All new teams get an automatic fixture against the system.

I got a new youth through today. I wasn't planning on bringing in any more youths but I couldn't turn down another 17-5! This one has training cone and leadership :D

Another 17 5? This game is unfair.

Yeah it's crazy. I got 2 last season within a week of each other and now I get another one. It seems to come in waves for me, no doubt I'll have a torrent of shit for the next three months... but it's not like that matters with what it's already given me!

Crazy match. Well done bob. Feared I was going to lose there in the end.

Nice to see we had the easy route to the final :p

Eights, Inter, Yellow :o

Yeah it's crazy. I got 2 last season within a week of each other and now I get another one. It seems to come in waves for me, no doubt I'll have a torrent of shit for the next three months... but it's not like that matters with what it's already given me!

I hope it's longer than 3 months and that you get lots of 18-3's or 19-4's! :P

Nice to see we had the easy route to the final :p

Eights, Inter, Yellow :o

This is 1mil of my own money to take out the team who beat me in the final last time I was there.

I don't care who it is it can be Eights, it can be Inter it can be Yellow.

Has the paranoia started to kick in yet DuD?

Through to the semis dream final would be between myself and colocinni as I have a load of respect for that team and feel we have both risen up a lot in recent seasons.

However the odds of us two taking out dud and yellow is very slim plus we may be drawn against each other!

I have a poor record away to you so it's going to be a tough semi-final! I'm definitely the underdog from the last 4, but I'm sure it'll be a good game as it usually is! :)

I'll beat em big.

I'll beat em small.

I'll beat them all.

I'll see you there Haden.. i'll see you there :p

Someone chuck me a challenge!

When's cup starting? I am nowhere near ready. Regretting selling one of my midfielders now.

Anybody want a friendly?

If you wont' cry when you can't score against me then feel free to challenge me.

Don't worry, if I can't score against you, I'll resort to correcting your use of apostrophes to make myself feel better.

Don't worry, if I can't score against you, I'll resort to correcting your use of apostrophes to make myself feel better.

Challenge away then, Dr. Bob, if that is your real name.