NEurope
The Peeps

Xpert 11 Season 29: The Game of Goals

I pick 8. Duh.

I would also say I'm extremely dissapointed with my alliance and would like a new one :p I was actually expecting us to win all three titles...

Number 5 please

In the process of getting some new players in again, currently have no player over the age of 30 having bought a 21-6 defender to replace a 35-6 player.

Edited by Jimbob

I pick 2 & 7, cheers!

You have 3 picks dude ;)

Also could you see if Les Balbuzards are interested in staying in the league?

Number 5 please

In the process of getting some new players in again, currently have no player over the age of 30 having bought a 21-6 defender to replace a 35-6 player.

Nice one! Great to see your squad still around be interesting to see how you do in the CL.

Nice one! Great to see your squad still around be interesting to see how you do in the CL.

I'm getting better, had some decent rises on the Change Report for a change. The Youth players are played more often, and have a chance to gain more experience from that alone.

You have 3 picks dude ;)

Also could you see if Les Balbuzards are interested in staying in the league?

Ah cool, 12 as well then please!

I text him earlier so will let you know if/when he gets back to me.

3rd highest valued team in the league behind eights and inter. Things looking up.

From my experience the team value updates a day or two after the change report. Mine is identical from before the change report, so I don't think the team value is updated to reflect the changes yet.

The new values are up. You're now fifth. I stay at top with 110 million again. Haden joins the 100 million club with 106m and Nikos on third with 102.

Damn @Haden,

Your team value is now the 2nd highest of anyone's...only just below that of Eights and you're the eighth strongest team now, just below Yellow Subs in 7th.

I am officially the poorest team but then I have moved up the the 2nd strongest team now and AC has slipped down to 4th...interesting stuff!

Edited by Nikos9

Did you do the draw in the end last night Peeps?

No, sorry. Here it is now!

Cup Fixtures:

Round 1

Home vs Away

Yellow Submarine vs AC Elites

Winston Gardens FC vs Intergalactico Stars

bob vs Recall United

Friendlies

DuDs Baggies vs DRAGOOOOO

Coloccini FC vs Leeds M.O.T

The Familia FC vs Lylat Wanderers

The Roger Federer Crew vs Eights United

Russian Revolution vs AFC Dedede

Lords of Hydra vs Atlético Aqui1a

Bye to next round

Hadens Legends

Can all home teams please challenge their opponents by 9pm on Monday. In the event of a draw, the game will be decided on chances. If chances are equal, the away team will win.

Damn @Haden,

Your team value is now the 2nd highest of anyone's...only just below that of Eights and you're the eighth strongest team now, just below Yellow Subs in 7th.

I am officially the poorest team but then I have moved up the the 2nd strongest team now and AC has slipped down to 4th...interesting stuff!

Will be arriving in the Champions League by helicopter hoping to give out some justice.

Very pleased by this still my team is still potential at this stage they haven't had their breakout moment yet like you taking out Nexus, Zell winning the league the first time or Ells cup win last season.

A cup win would be a good first step to say we have arrived but we are still weaker than the top tier teams in almost all areas except we have a better midfield than some.

@bob, friendly accepted. I shall be arriving, raising hell and leaving.

@bob, friendly accepted. I shall be arriving, raising hell and leaving.

Erm yeah, I don't really know anything about wrestling, so i'll just make up some trash talk of my own.

I think that there is a reasonably high chance that my team will beat your team.

Suck on that.

Also, why do we have so many wrestling videos in this thread anyway? This is football! We should have football vids!

Edited by 130131301364

The new manager of Rossers Rovers has resigned =\ should I be expecting someone else to apply for the team again?

The new manager of Rossers Rovers has resigned =\ should I be expecting someone else to apply for the team again?

Do people come to our league from the wild at all? You got a couple from opening the league up a while back didn't you? We could also make a thread that sometimes gets a couple.

I only opened it for that one pre-season. It's been invite-only since then... I guess I'll open it up now and make a post in the xpert forum to advertise, see if we can get some new teams in.

*potential double post*

League is now open to anyone and I've posted in the official forums and in a couple of the private leagues that I'm in. If anyone else is in a private league that allows forum posts advertising other leagues feel free to post this:

Invite link: http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=120161

Matches are played Tuesdays and Fridays at 12:30 UK time.

This is a fantastic time to join as we're about to start our 30th season and as a celebration we are switching to a champion's league format for the season. At the moment we run three divisions of 10 teams each and we will be changing back to that format for season 31 onwards.

At the end of every season there is a friendly cup but as we are not a VIP exclusive league there is no official cup running alongside the season. There is a 3 month VIP prize given away every season and there are a number of ways to win it. We have a few competitions running alongside the season and the winners are placed into a lottery with the teams that gain promotion (meaning you can earn more than one 'ticket' for the VIP lottery).

We have a great community of teams with a lot of banter and rivalry. Most teams actively write press releases and comment on games which keeps things fresh and interesting.

There are at least 3 spaces available and we would be happy to expand past 30 teams if the interest is there. Please only apply if you are going to be an active team (this only means setting tactics twice a week, don't feel forced to write PRs if you don't want to).

Invite link: http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=120161

It is my unfortunate duty to report that this morning I heard back from Seahawks/Balbuzards and he is calling it quits...must be devoting all his time and efforts to the Superbowl final or something!

Just want to say thanks for all the memories people have sent in. Creating the thread at the moment it is the longest post I think I will ever make its pretty hilarious going back to the old threads but at the same time funny how I remember most of the stuff like it was yesterday.

Will have the thread ready to go just after the cup if anyone wants anything to go in it (ideas for next season etc) just PM or post here and I will put them in :D

Don't think Hydra's gonna send me a challenge for tomorrow's game. Anyone not in the cup up for a friendly?