N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 29: The Game of Goals

The Peeps

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine are set too :D Good luck in the final :P lol

GG man and good luck in the CL. While your tactics didn't pay off they were very daring trying to take out my best heading midfielder and any potential headed goals from strikers.

God against Yellow Submarine oh dear lol, this may get rather messy considering DuD would probably have whipped me.

Edited by Haden

N-Euro Championship Cup

Semi Final Results

Yellow Submarine 5-2 DuDs Baggies

Hadens Legends 4-0 Coloccini FC

Final

Yellow Submarine vs Hadens Legends

This match is to be played on Tuesday 4th Feb

The season is due to start on Tuesday 11th February

The next season has been set

@dan\-likes\-trees

@Zell

Edited by The Peeps

I'm so looking forward to when home advantage does not matter.

Edit: Slightly moderate league I say. The most difficult obstacle is Haden. Who I have never met actually. Then there's Winston and the Phoenix. I hoped for an easy path but this is not it.

I will quailfy but this is not my dream league.

How many qualify?

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

What's going on? Why is everyone playing Haden?

How does a 7 team league even work? Does that mean someone sits out every fourth game? That's not going to help with the attendance...

Ïf a league is odd numbered, the teams in that league has to skip two rounds. In my case I have no match in matchday 6 and 9.

I'm so looking forward to when home advantage does not matter.

Edit: Slightly moderate league I say. The most difficult obstacle is Haden. Who I have never met actually. Then there's Winston and the Phoenix. I hoped for an easy path but this is not it.

I will quailfy but this is not my dream league.

How many qualify?

Please compare myself and Haden's starting 11s & prior league positions and reassess your thoughts on that one.

Easy qualification, might be able to nab 2nd behind 8s.

Presumably 4 qualify given where the line is on the league.

FUCKING PSYCHED (ALSO DRUNK)

@Haden accept the invite. We have to play before it's official. Enough time for a rematch if you wish.

Once I am done with my final I will invite you to have a game :D

Oh my... now I've seen the new format, I cannot wait for the new season!

But first things first, I have a cup final to win! Haden, I'm coming for you.

You are at home as well oh dear lol!

What's going on? Why is everyone playing Haden?

How does a 7 team league even work? Does that mean someone sits out every fourth game? That's not going to help with the attendance...

Because everyone wants to have the future best midfield ever play on their pitch!

Two things to say about the new format.

Number One: It looks awesome

Number Two: dansliketrees I take it we are teaming up to make sure Eights finishes 3rd? article-2111593-1210D4BC000005DC-791_634x424.jpg

Starting the new campaign with an away match against @The Peeps ... will be tough! I do believe this is the first time we've actually played against each other in an official game since he got me to join the N-Europe league!!

GG man and good luck in the CL. While your tactics didn't pay off they were very daring trying to take out my best heading midfielder and any potential headed goals from strikers.

God against Yellow Submarine oh dear lol, this may get rather messy considering DuD would probably have whipped me.

Well played again today... thoroughly deserved. The only thing I was disappointed with was that I didn't have a shot at goal! How big was your win bonus? (If I may ask!)

Starting the new campaign with an away match against @The Peeps ... will be tough! I do believe this is the first time we've actually played against each other in an official game since he got me to join the N-Europe league!!

Well played again today... thoroughly deserved. The only thing I was disappointed with was that I didn't have a shot at goal! How big was your win bonus? (If I may ask!)

100k :)

Need to go 1 mil for the next game lol

Who?

I hardly know what team you even "manage".

OwenHargreavesAcAlexMorton1.jpg

Hear this name: WINSTON GARDENS FC

Once I am done with my final I will invite you to have a game :D

Number Two: dansliketrees I take it we are teaming up to make sure Eights finishes 3rd? article-2111593-1210D4BC000005DC-791_634x424.jpg

Naturally - So long as I'm Balotelli in this and you're Nasri I'm down with it. Bring it.

Someone shoot me another challenge. I'm on holiday next week but will be back in time for cup kick-off.

_67551421_hi017963958.jpg

The Special League meet

Winston: What time is it?

Haden: Don't worry we are on time.

Winston: Ok this meeting today all three of us want to get into the knockouts.

Haden: The last 16 of Season 30.

Winston: And listen any of that shit between Tales and Zell comes up you clam up because you say the wrong thing.

Tales: What galls me is before he won that first league I was close to him I was in his promotion party for christ sake, lesbian players dirty tricks fucking disgusting and then when he had that season long injured player who do you think paid the bill.

Winston: Water under the bridge huh?

Haden: I had no idea you guys were that close.

Tales: Close we were like brothers?

Winston: Why don't you PR Haden?

Haden: Have you thought about this maybe you let him keep the league and you take the cup.

Tales: If I wanted the cup I would put econs on friendlies. It is not long ago you used to be in the lower league and as far as I am concerned you should still be there!

Dedede: Tales he was just.

Tales: Fuck he was just everyones got an opinion!

Dedede: I didn't say nothing Winston.

Winston: What did I say! Now I gotta unfuck what you fucked up now I need to do something nice for Eights, what can I do! You gotta understand this Eights vs Yellow stuff is bad but worse comes to worse it could work out for us the instability. Odds are Eights will come out on top but who knows they fight we pick up the pieces!