NEurope
The Peeps

InSaN-E AsyLuM Mafia

I targetted ReZ last night, i found DuD targetted him last night as well as me. @DuD what have we got?

I targetted ReZ last night, i found DuD targetted him last night as well as me. @DuD what have we got?

Unsure if joking....

Jimbob was protected. I dont know why anyone would protect him over the rest of us, so I conclude he is probably mafia being protected by whichever of the three is a mafia protector.

I protected Jimbob. I took a risk that the mafia would play it safe and go for the least likely to be protected.

Although the write up highly suggests that DuD's target was the killer, but also suggests that someone else was saved.

Unsure if joking....

I'm now aware DuD is deceased having just read the write-up, maybe i need to read things before jumping in. But i can confirm the late DuD targetted yourself last night as well as me.

@Mr\-Paul, i can assure you i'm not mafia. Why are you so quick as to judge me?. I do understand i voted for you in the last phase, so maybe that is it. Who knows. Cube suggests the write-up shows that DuD's target was the killer, and that would be ReZ.

I protected Jimbob. I took a risk that the mafia would play it safe and go for the least likely to be protected.

Although the write up highly suggests that DuD's target was the killer, but also suggests that someone else was saved.

This is the most suspicious of targeting, in my opinion. I thought you had cleared yourself but now I'm not so sure. Targeting who had logically been found least likely of the non protectors to be town? Will fully analyse in the morning, but why would you protect Jimbob over me, or DuD, or ReZ?

I too was actually unsure about Jimbob, but decided to go for him as I was still unsure of which of the protectors to trust.

I also find it unlikely that DuD targeted ReZ. I know this can't be proved, but he had a brain on him.

Need everyone's target for the day, really. Someone is bound to be lying but it will help a bit.

Who are your biggest suspects, Cube? There is me, ReZ, Jimbob, and three "protectors". The stage we're at, all four townies need to vote right to lynch a mafioso. If you are actually town and protected Jimbob and he's mafia, you're very very very stupid.

DOUBLE POST: Just read ReZ's post and seen that Moogle was protected again. To me (unless ReZ and Moogle are team-mates), if Moogle protected himself again, which we know was happening because DuD was sane therefore likely to be telling to the truth, it's unlikely he is mafia as surely he'd protect the killer rather than himself?

For me right now it is Cube and Jimbob. I won't rush into anything, but i'm determined more than ever to win this game.

I agree that it's likely to be Cube and Jimbob. Jimbob seems the most suspicious so:

Vote: Jimbob

@MoogleViper, can you confirm ReZ's info please?

I'd like to hear who @Diageo targeted too.

I'm unsure what to make of the first line of the write up - a man twice spared from a terrible fate, but his fortune did not end there... it then goes on to describe the kill, which makes it sound like the killer or a mafioso was the one spared.

Twice spared = twice protected?

Btw, in the possibility ReZ is evil, you've played a very good game! I will go back and consider Jimbob is telling the truth before laying down any votes.

Btw, in the possibility ReZ is evil, you've played a very good game!

I wish I could take that compliment! :p

I agree that Jimbob is the fishiest. This sounds like a last ditch mafia attempt to me. I will wait before slamming a vote down though.

I'm still willing to vote for jimbob. His first post does seem a little "pretend we don't know that DuD died".

I've been nothing but honest in the game, everything i've said has been true.

It could be that Moogle is just untargetable and he's the one doing the killing. I'd be more suspicious of him but since Sheikah was so adamant to lynch him I'm not sure. The fact that Moogle has not protected a single person, even a single night, makes me suspect if he even has a protect power.

I'd be willing to vote Jimbob though.

It could be that Moogle is just untargetable and he's the one doing the killing. I'd be more suspicious of him but since Sheikah was so adamant to lynch him I'm not sure. The fact that Moogle has not protected a single person, even a single night, makes me suspect if he even has a protect power.

I'd be willing to vote Jimbob though.

From Sheikah's flip it appears he was the one doing the killing, and DuD did track Moogle the previous night and found him to target himself. While I do share your suspicion of him, I would have thought that a mafia protector would be protecting their other team mates and maybe the occasional townie rather than themselves every single night. Who did you protect last night??? It might help work out the write up.

Been at work all morning, so going to check for any last inconsistencies and then put my vote down.

Positive sign is, if he were town mafia may have jumped onto the lynch already (unless the two with votes down are mafia.)

Vote: Jimbob

After considering Jimbob is telling the truth, and therefore ReZ is the killer, I have decided it's unlikely that DuD would have targeted ReZ, and ReZ has been more helpful through the game. Jimbob's info through the game has seemed too convenient, although his first post of the day does make me feel slightly that he actually DID get that info and just didn't read anything that'd happened :P I may be wrong though. If Jimbob flips town, we need to keep an eye on ReZ, the game will be right on the edge, and hopefully we can stop the kill tonight to put town in a strong position tomorrow.

Hopefully we are right though :)