N-Europe

Assassin's Creed: The Game

Jimbob

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Magnus is mafia, even if there is confusion over the whole targeting himself thing.

I was going to raise a suggestion on town/mafia being to do with Assassins/Templars, but looking through the roles and what I know, it appears there is a mix, in the town at least.

Magnus, who did you target N1?

I find it slightly crazy that I'm the only person in that list of targets from night 1 who has come forward with a target other than Sheikah.

I want to know the targets we don't know from that night, and I reckon there may be a couple of fake claims in that list of Sheikah targeting peeps.

Just looking back at the write up, this para caught my attention.

The day was indecisive, but the night seemed to be full of life. One Assassin helped another make sense of a pile of paper, 2 individuals who worked on the Animus project were seen in Rome. For whatever reason, they didn't find what they were looking for. Maybe they should have been looking for Tea, who knows. Rome is a big place, and they may have been looking in the wrong place. And various notes were passed around to 2 different people.

I believe the two individuals mentioned here are me and Dedede, and we couldn't find ReZ. No idea what the whole "should have been looking for Tea" thing is. The Boston Tea Party, given the whole Asssassin's Creed 3 being in America around that time?

EEVIL said he got a note saying he should go to Rome, or words to that effect. Is this a hint that means we should be looking at the people involved in this para, or that a character related to Rome is of interest?

@ReZourceman, is your character from Italy?

Lying is worse than nothing.

Oh cool, you have proof someone lied? I'll vote for that person instead then.

Forgive me for skim-reading on my phone but do we know your power? Are you a member of the town, Sheikah? I did notice magnus ask you but you merely responded by asking him the same question while failing to actually answer yourself.

* apologies, it was esequiel that asked, not magnus.

No, I mean that given you don't know if people lied, you have no idea if their account is worse (lying) or better (truthful) than me not giving my N1 target. You're just completely guessing.

Anyway that train of thought to back a lynch is a bit silly considering I told you all what I actually did last night. Far better info than a target name.

Oh, and yes. I'm town.

Edited by Sheikah
Automerged Doublepost

You trust Sheikah the most?! Whut. I trust him the least.

I have reason to believe that Esq is not mafia.

I have a hunch about Paul being bad.

I am a little unsure why some people have brought me up as suspicious. I am mid to upper table in terms of activity, I certainly would not say that I was being quiet. I have answered questions posed to me and provided both targets.

Actually, I would probably follow a Magnus lynch. Does he claim to have not targeted himself?

Heh, can't believe I skipped past this. If by being top tier active you mean thanking every other post, then you are very active indeed. Otherwise I'd say you don't really dig around for answers much.

Interesting that you would say I'm scummy. We know you're smarter than that, so now my suspicion of you has shot right up.

And Sheikah, my reply to you would be too many wishy washy questions and not enough revealing your own thoughts and providing your own info. I looked at the first three pages of this game and what I saw from you was a lot of text but not saying much. That is why I suspect you over others.

I got my activity report by clicking the list of top posters in the thread.

Can you do a single post saying "I am a member of the town" ?

I'm someone here to kick ass and move the discussion along. Whereas you don't seem particularly bothered when discussion stalls. You certainly haven't been trying to get much info from people.

I have told you that I stopped esequiel being target switched. What have you given? Oh, that's right, you're unreachable, and you know you were too.

Laughable that you try cast suspicion really.

Votes as they are

No Votes

Another day done, debate back and forth. 2 deaths, characters unsure whom to trust.

Day over, Night begins. Send in your targets. Night is due to end 11pm Thursday.

Alive

@Mr\-Paul

@Esequiel

Dead

Cube

DuD

Edited by Jimbob

Thanks kindly. Sorry for the delay, the trains were messed up.

Another busy night indeed. An American decided to find an Italian recently wounded, the same Italian decided to find an American, who was later found to be in the forest. A Dr went about his business trying to piece together the Animus. And a glow of light appeared over the Colosseum, but it disappeared. Also, an old resident of the Davenport region decided to go home and see what was different in the region since he last visited. And an Assassin sent out members of the Brotherhood to check up on some things around Boston.

Edward Kenway, an old Pirate-turned Assassin in recent days had arrived in the 21st Century, a little unsure of his new surroundings was investigating the old docks of Florida, which happened to be one of the last known locations of his ship, the Jackdaw. He wanted to find the ship, as he left an important artifact on board that he needed back. Little did Edward know, the Jackdaw had been sunk off the coast of Florida 200 years earlier with the artifact on board. The Florida key as it were, was now a modern area full or tourists. All that remained of the Jackdaw was a sign post stating it was docked here. On his way back however, he was not alone. He suspected being followed by someone, but didn't know whom it was. Using his Assassin skills, he tried to dodge the follower by climbing the buildings and running through alleys. Little did he know, this was a trap set and he was soon cornered by 3 hooded figures. Whom proceeded to jump him. As he was fighting them off, a 4th mysterious figure appeared and lunged a knife right into the back of Edward. Not once, but twice to make sure it hit the right place. He was discovered by a passer by in the morning.

Edward Kenway is dead, Sheikah is no longer in the game

250px-Edward_Render_zpsdb03226f.png

Haytham’s Father, and Connors Grandfather. He joined the British Royal Navy early in his life and was stationed mainly in the West Indies, but with the end of the war coming early he was left with nothing else. The life of Pirating soon took effect with the promise of gold, glory and fame. His new life as a Pirate, he dominated the high seas in the Caribbean, he learned his trait from the Southern Guild. He was bought into the Assassin Guild after uncovering a hidden Assassin treasure during one of his Island raids.

Your main power of the game – Target Swap Reflector. You pick 2 targets, whomever targets your first choice gets choice 2 and visa versa. Or you can choose 1 target and reflect the power back onto themselves. Only one choice per night.

You also get the double vote

He was a member of the Town

With the latest death, the town had to start making plans as to what to do next.

Alive

@Mr\-Paul

@Esequiel

Dead

Cube

DuD

@Sheikah

Day begins now. I shall be extending this day phase until Sunday 11pm, i shall be out Sunday night an unable to send out PM's for the results of the night phase if we reach the end phase without reaching vote majority.

I was unable to find ReZ again. To be honest, I think he's evil and feel like he's worth a vote. I don't usually go on just hunches, but being constantly untargetable is suspicious, and if he is a protector targeting himself, he's being very selfish and not actually helping the town.

Majority is 5, probably 4 or 3 mafia about... we need to lynch one today to keep ahead.

My current suspicions are yvonne, diageo and rezourceman. Does anyone have anything they've been keeping back? We need all the info we can get really.

Vote: ReZourceman why are you untargetable?

What I want to know is why Sheikah lied about the swap the other day. I am almost certain the mafia intended to kill Esequiel but were swapped, and Sheikah just flipped with the swap power.

ReZ what did you do last night? If you aren't targetable we have no way of knowing apart from by asking...