NEurope
Beast

There's a body hidden in the garden

There are some awful awful people on this forum.

Probably a matter of opinion :laughing:.

I kinda like a few Taylor Swift tracks...arggh.

:blush:

I'm currently a little bit hooked on Hollyoaks.

Haha, I was about to post this. It was regular viewing for me back in the day and it's sucking me back in.

I'm currently a little bit hooked on Hollyoaks.

I did try watching that last Christmas with my sister and stepmother for the sake of some family bonding time. It wasn't for me, but they enjoyed themselves.

Haha, I was about to post this. It was regular viewing for me back in the day and it's sucking me back in.

Yeah, seems every year or two it sucks me back in for a bit. Currently got me!

On that note - I love musicals regardless of how "gay" some people might think they are.

I think musicals are great, but I don't really see any anymore. Our parents took us to quite a few up london when we were young, and I wish I'd been just a tad bit older to take them in more(like...I saw cats, and starlight express, and I don't even know what the story was). One thing I don't like much are things like Mamma Mia(not seen it) or We Will Rock You where they've basically just made it so they can fit in already existing famous songs.

Yeah, seems every year or two it sucks me back in for a bit. Currently got me!

I think musicals are great, but I don't really see any anymore. Our parents took us to quite a few up london when we were young, and I wish I'd been just a tad bit older to take them in more(like...I saw cats, and starlight express, and I don't even know what the story was). One thing I don't like much are things like Mamma Mia(not seen it) or We Will Rock You where they've basically just made it so they can fit in already existing famous songs.

On the otherhand you have musicals like The Lion King which is meant to be fantastic (which I'm going to see at Christmas in Edinburgh!). Mamma Mia got great reviews too IIRC. There are a lot of new musicals that are great, Wicked was fantastic. Hairpsray was absolutely brilliant, such a fun show. My old school put on a performance a year ago and it was amazing.

Oh god, The Lion King. It's just such a fantastic piece of theater, what they've taken and how well they've transformed it to the stage is just remarkable. Great use of everything. My actual favorite musical is Blood Brothers, which finally closed in the West End last year iirc. I think I've seen it three times, and I still think it's fantastic. Would recommend seeing it if the chance ever comes up.

Sadly, other than these I haven't been to the theater much in the last 10 years, but I really should. Wish it wasn't so wallet crippling though.

Blood Brothers is indeed excellent, I've seen it twice, the most recent time we got front row seats when they performed in Sheffield! We also saw Les Mis last year in London, didn't realise the whole thing is one long song until about 20 minutes it. It was great.

... I want to go see the Lion King or Wicked next. Maybe for my birthday in January :D

Oh I've just remembered something weird I do, I go to bed with my glasses on! Does anyone else do that?

Oh I've just remembered something weird I do, I go to bed with my glasses on! Does anyone else do that?

You mean like, sometimes you go to bed with your glasses on? Like you forget to take them off, right? RIGHT?!

Pls respond.

I guess you could say I forget to take them off... but it's like every night I sleep with them on :D I'm just glad my glasses are made of adamantium or something cause they've never broken in my sleep

I can't lie down to sleep with glasses on. It bends them and digs into your face. Unless you sleep like Dracula...

The thread title made me think it was related to the news about two bodies found at the bottom of a garden last week.

I am disappoint.