N-Europe

Final Fantasy XI Mafia

Esequiel

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a comically defensive post supporting somebody with a cop and track result on them, ReZ.

I got an update pm saying my shadow absorbed an attack. So I guess what you tried to do didn't work ReZ?

Even a thief got through to you. I'm guessing whatever ReZ was trying to do could have been pretty bad.

I can't believe how fast people have acted on this without even giving me chance to respond.. if Rummy could have voted I'd have been lynched without even seeding the day.

Even the speed has mafia lynch train written all over it

Surely someone targeted Sheikah? please post.

I don't know about Final Fantasy flavor but my picture isn't even red? I'm green and black?

Nothing more I can say.

If I get lynched.. go for moogle or Yvonne next.

I think Sheikah is a dumb cop or some variant, can't see him being mafia after yesterday.

Your mention of meteorite and spike flail has hammered the nail into the coffin, DuD. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

I found it weird that Jimbob was listed as a monster (and not a jobclass) as I am not a monster (my picture is a Tarutaru, a controllable humanoid race). I looked up Behemoth King and interestingly one of its moves is Meteor. I looked up Spike Flail because it sounded unfamiliar as a move. Apparently it's a move that members of the wyrm family can do. We know he is a red mage according the writeup (unless someone else claims it). But possibly the Mafia are monsters too.

That's a comically defensive post supporting somebody with a cop and track result on them, ReZ.

I actually didn't see that he had been tracked too. That changes things.

I DO however contest that it is "comically defensive", as the main point I was going to bring up was about looking at people who didn't vote for Jimbob. Of course, I'm not saying that it clears him - BY ANY MEANS. But I have problem with the fact that this lynch has happened extremely rapidly, barely even 6 hours have passed and typically if a townie is getting lynched, it happens quickly with mafia members jumping on.

Again this is all supposition. I don't see the harm in waiting when we still have like 30 hours left and not everyone has posted.

Finally, I was successful in getting through to Yvonne, so the shadow absorbing attack isn't me.

Second: thought I had a tarutaru picture, after checking I actually don't. Must have imagined that (I am lordesqeuiel the beastmaster - funnily enough I got a character name, obviously the GMs). Anyway WHUT?! You got a picture? I don't think us townsfolk actually got pictures...

Also saying you have a green and black red mage is pretty dodgy.

Moogles result is correct and Esequiel cannot comment further.. so someone has done something dodgy and obviously won't be coming forward to clear me.

Apparently the Red Mage is classed as a jack of all trades because they can cast white and black magic.. that's why I do a move I apparently can't.

its not odd we are all lordesequiel

I can't vote atm, for a reason I can't explain. I'm rather much a Shrodingers cat at the moment, and I hope you'll forgive me for that. I hope to become something of use soon, though.

You're in a superposition of both dead and alive at the same time?

A lot of slow claps going on here.

Vote DuD if he is lying about majority being lynched. It would be a bit weird for both a tracker and alignment investigator to have been messed with. Also none of his shit adds up.