N-Europe

New NOM team confirmed

Im kinda happy and sad. A few of the members I thought we're realy cool, but some were not.

For the reviews though, absolutely rubbish. It mainly writes about one or two features and thats it, and the out of 10 rating for each feature certainly isnt very accurate.

I know its a nintendo magazine, but it realy boils me up when they obviously slip in extra points for mario games. Sure, they advertise which is understandable, but it does annoy me that a game gets extra credit for being a nintendo franchise.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least we don't have to put up with Tim "Looks Like He's Just Drunk 15 Cans Of Stella" Street inside anymore!

Let's hope Future's team can inject new life into the magazine. New team, new look, New Order... erm... yes. Let's not forget a new level of maturity and humour that is more Have I Got News For You than Big Brother.

By the way, Emap's magazine was called "Nintendo Magazine System" at the start. And boy that was a magazine!

At least we don't have to put up with Tim "Looks Like He's Just Drunk 15 Cans Of Stella" Street inside anymore!

Let's hope Future's team can inject new life into the magazine. New team, new look, New Order... erm... yes. Let's not forget a new level of maturity and humour that is more Have I Got News For You than Big Brother.

By the way, Emap's magazine was called "Nintendo Magazine System" at the start. And boy that was a magazine!

:shock: But 15 cans of Stella would cost like £10291201828!!!!

Maybe it'd be something a little less of a rip off ;)