NEurope
Serebii

Wii Fit U

3 hours ago, VsPhoenix said:

Lost track so overshot quite a bit but finally made it! 

Fantastic achievement! Well done. :bowdown:

• Like 1

Bit of a gap between the Silk Road and circumnavigating the entire world... They couldn't think of any other distances?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, VsPhoenix said:

Lost track so overshot quite a bit but finally made it! 

:o  ~24, 900 miles around the equator... Great effort!

Did you carry the pedometer for Personal Trainer: Walking on DS by any chance? Maybe you still do. I remember getting out into the solar system on that but it was a cumulative effort from the group. Logging a solo walk around the world (and then some) is some going. :bowdown: 

50 minutes ago, bob said:

Bit of a gap between the Silk Road and circumnavigating the entire world... They couldn't think of any other distances?

Looks like they just wanted to get the game onto shelves. Shoddy. :laughing: 

17 hours ago, darksnowman said:

Did you carry the pedometer for Personal Trainer: Walking on DS by any chance?

I started walking regularly with the My Health Coach pedometer, which was massive, then switched to Walk With Me/Personal Trainer when that came out. I remember having it set to 10000 steps and just kept going until it went green. I did keep using it for a while after the Wii Fit one came out but don't anymore. 

The game does have quite a few shorter courses to "complete". I've done them all at least 3 times now though :grin:

On 04/02/2022 at 8:30 AM, VsPhoenix said:

I started walking regularly with the My Health Coach pedometer, which was massive, then switched to Walk With Me/Personal Trainer when that came out. I remember having it set to 10000 steps and just kept going until it went green. I did keep using it for a while after the Wii Fit one came out but don't anymore. 

The game does have quite a few shorter courses to "complete". I've done them all at least 3 times now though :grin:

Ah yes, Walk With Me is the PAL name. :idea:  My internet search for "DS pedometer game" gave me Personal Trainer. It was a good job it came with a pair of pedometers as one of mine went through the wash. :woops: