N-Europe

Tonight...a kick to the ribs hurts

Murr

I'm sorry this probably could of gone in the drunk thread or the bad stuff thread so if it gets locked or merged understand...

Right so tonight was the last celebration of a friend who's getting married next weekend. The idea was to go out and have some drinks and have a good time.

Through no fault of his own the groom went home early with around 90% of the gathering out.

Unfortunately the people left with me who are very very good friends ran into trouble tonight with another party of people at the pub when we were all leaving.

I left on my own for my literal 5 minute walk when I could hear footsteps behind me and voices that sounded familiar, before I could react I've been pushed In the back. As I turn round I've then had my neck grabbed by some one and pushed to the floor. While on the floor I've been kicked by 3 people. They continued to kick my body but not my head or face area which right now I find kind of strange.

I've phoned my friends and they've organised me a lift home through one of their girlfriends, im now home while they are now out looking for these people (the guys who originally got into the escapades at the bar to begin with feel pretty gutted right now due to my phone calls)

I guess there's no point to this thread other than to rant that friends can get you into trouble when they don't mean to and that some kickings to the ribs can really really hurt. I hate the fact I was started on on my own when I had NO dealings with the verbals dished out when leaving the pub. All in all feel fucking horrible.

I don't know how long my friends will stay out As I've told them to forget it. I planning on going to the pub tomorrow day time to ask about CCTV cameras and going to my local police station to make a report.

Guess this thread was a vent about tonight :(

Right,

So Went to the doctors, got sent to hospital for an x-ray. Fortunately all clear in that regard. I'll be hurting for a little while, but no cracked ribs or anything which is a positive. I'm just a little red and saw around that area.

Went to the police station too, described the guys from best I could remember, they're going to be going to the pub to speak with staff and such there and to review videos. They also have to speak to my friends that were involved with the bust ups prior to my walk home. My friends are a little worried about this as it's a case of the blame game, Who really started the problems off. But the police aren't fussed about who started what at this point, they just want to get the people responsible for my kickings.

To be completely honest I'm not even sure why what started did... I don't know if one of my friends said something that triggered off this other group, or if they said something. I just remember standard argy bargy handbags type stuff outside the pub, people trying to break the groups away and calm people down.