NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Direct - September 4th

A Direct before September 14th you say?

During a recent event, Nintendo and Capcom also expressed their intent to do something special to symbolize the tag-team effort that the two companies put into Monster Hunter 4. While it hasn’t been revealed whether it will be related to Monster Hunter 4, further details regarding the collaboration will be revealed sometime before the September 14th release date of the game, in a “Direct!” fashion, according to the two companies

pokken-fighters.jpg

:D

A Pokémon Direct has been announced for tomorrow. This Pokémon Direct is due to air worldwide at 4am PDT/7am EDT/12pm BST/1pm CET. We do not currently know the contents of this Pokémon Direct but we'll have everything live tomorrow

1186067_513446272074998_1147115375_n.png

I'll add links when we have them

Japanese Link: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/nintendo_direct/20130904/index.html

I can't watch it becuse I be geting my Pokemon why Nintendo wats Wong with 3PM this will be my 1st Nintendo Direct I will miss watching live

I can't watch it becuse I be geting my Pokemon why Nintendo wats Wong with 3PM this will be my 1st Nintendo Direct I will miss watching live

3pm would be very late in Japan, where the majority of the Pokémon fans are.

If it's just for X/Y then I have little interest in it. If it's for something else then I will check it out.

You're dead to me :p

The mainline games just don't do it for me anymore. I may give X/Y a shot to see if I can get into again but I much prefer the Ranger series.

3pm would be very late in Japan, where the majority of the Pokémon fans are.

I can watch it then I can get my Pokemon from Game

The mainline games just don't do it for me anymore. I may give X/Y a shot to see if I can get into again but I much prefer the Ranger series.

These are entirely new...they're what people have wanted since 1998

I'm betting now Hero of Time will come crawling back and end up being all over the game. :laughing:

___

I can't wait for this game now! Very excited that it's just over a month away.

Wonder what the Direct will be about? Or will it just be similar to the W101 one where they talk a bit more in depth about what's on offer?!

I'm betting now Hero of Time will come crawling back and end up being all over the game. :laughing:

___

I can't wait for this game now! Very excited that it's just over a month away.

Wonder what the Direct will be about? Or will it just be similar to the W101 one where they talk a bit more in depth about what's on offer?!

He may but as for Hero-of-Time its very doubtful.

Or will it just be similar to the W101 one
If so...

Pokémon X/Y will be released on October 12th.

:laughing:

He may but as for Hero-of-Time its very doubtful.

Oh Christ sorry. :indeed:

And lol Redshell. I would laugh so hard if they did that.

:laughing:

Y'know, both of those Pokemon in what appears to be a new game (very much looking like a fighting game...that CAPCOM specializes in...) both have Mega Evolutions. What if all these Mega Evolutions introduced into X/Y are just the new fighting forms from a Nintendo/Gamefreak/Capcom Pokemon fighting game?

I want a live re-enactment of the first episode with Reggie as Ash, Iwata as Oak, Kaz Hirai as Motherfucking Gary Oak, Hiroshi Yamauchi as Ash's mother and Serebii as Pikachu.

Anything less and Nintendo will have officially lost touch with their audience .

Maybe it’s about mice which have been genetically engineered to resemble Pikachus.

There will be Zoroark in Smash Bros

Fixed that for you. It's the most blatently obvious thing in the world...

Fixed that for you. It's the most blatently obvious thing in the world...

I disagree. This will come out within Gen VI so it'll have a Gen VI focus so Mega Mewtwo, Mega Lucario or something new

I disagree. This will come out within Gen VI so it'll have a Gen VI focus so Mega Mewtwo, Mega Lucario or something new

Yeah, like Mario Galaxy was the main focus in Brawl rather than Super Mario Sunshine :indeed:

Gen 6 is coming out too late to really factor into the game's development (Sakurai wouldn't know what's really going into the game apart from what has been publicly announced as Nintendo do not really share details about upcoming games amongst their entire staff - in order to prevent leaks), so I bet that Gen 5 will be the main focus for the stages and characters - but they'll probably chuck in some Gen 6 assist trophies later on in development (and maybe Mega Mewtwo as a final smash if Mewtwo was added back in for this game)

It's not coming out that late. Don't think that they weren't in contact over the last year or so and these things sorted. It's not going to be that much later from XY as Brawl was for DP

Edited by Serebii