N-Europe

So I do a thing, you should watch said thing.

nightwolf

Aww that's really sweet - thank you.

There's a few things that I'm not happy with, but you live and learn. Soon I'll be doing news on things, POTW (pick of the week) and some gaming.

I'd rather focus on blogs, news and potw than let's plays as they are very common, but its all for fun and perhaps sharing about with people I know :).

Thank you!

It obviously goes without saying that if anyone knows people who might like my videos, to share them out. It'd be good to continue getting people's feedback, which might be a little more unbiased compared to friends. :)

My next video is out this evening, but is more a tech pick rather than a vlog. :)

Keep an eye out! :D

@ReZourceman I'm not sure, the footage for this video was being a complete bitch, so there's a few mistakes here and there. Something I've changed for my next one.

I didn't put the annotations at the end of this video and won't be in the future. The issue is, it seems is that YT doesn't like linking to external sites.

So hence the text, but all my links are in my about section :).

EDIT:

Next video :D. I'm thrilled people are watching them, I'm close to 100 views on my vlog one!

This was really difficult to put together, so excuse the quality, but practising hard for my next one :)

Edited by nightwolf