N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 28: The Underground World

Haden

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beat Leeds 5-2 but he normally beats me so I suspect he might have forgotten to set tactics.

26 chances in a game!!! That must be a record!! Well played @bob, I did manage to set tactics but only about 5 minutes before kick off. Anyone up for a friendly this friday?

26 chances in a game!!! That must be a record!! Well played @bob, I did manage to set tactics but only about 5 minutes before kick off. Anyone up for a friendly this friday?

I hadn't seen that! I'm not sure how you had 12 chances and only scored 2. My defence is not exactly stellar...

Oh well, i'm not complaining!

As expected, lost to Inter. I tried something new with tactics/formation, but it didn't come off! gg!

Anyway, who's up for a friendly? :)

meeeee! You at home or me?

I lost to Yellow Sub on chances created. Just glad I scored a couple goals lol

meeeee! You at home or me?

I lost to Yellow Sub on chances created. Just glad I scored a couple goals lol

Me first then you? :grin:

Yeah, checked your score earlier. wp on holding him to a draw, even the number of chances were very close!

Sorry for the delay peeps, i got stuck watching a show on obsessive cleaning. Anyway, here is the draw as promised.

N-Europe Quarter-Final Draw

Matches

Hadens Rangers vs Eights United

Intergalactico Stars vs bob

Cubic County vs Lylat Warriors

AC Elites vs Yellow Submarine

Footage

Thanks for doing the draw Jimbob :)

Sorry I missed it, I was at work!

---

Youth academy has seriously come through for me!

Last week I got a 17-5 defender and tonight I've got a 17-5 midfielder with intelligence :D

The youth academy needs a serious amount of work on it. I know you can have a different amount of investment into it but that never seems to actually mean anything.

Stuff like that is just so unfair. It should just churn out 18 4s to everyone.

Mine is 5 stars and has been since it updated to this system.

People expect great youths every month and that's not what the YA is for. You don't pay 300,000 a week and get an amazing youth every time, that would be terrible for balance. I have found that when the system gives you a good player, it tends to be a very good player. Mostly you get players that are average and now and then you get a right stinker.

I'd say I get a decent youth at least once a season but obviously I've got very lucky just now.

New update btw, you can now set your timezone in your profile. The transfer list has changed so that bids don't all end at the same time:

So from now on a player gets listed for the next 4 days forward and the deadline will be set to the nearest full hour from now 4 days ahead. That means if you transfer list a player 13:45 the deadline will be set to 14:00 4 days later. Player transfers will now happen just before every full hour and half-hour all around-the-clock.
Edited by The Peeps