NEurope
Jimbob

Forum Telephone 3.0

I don't know. I was clean shaven when I sent mine off. I've got an inch of beard growing now. And it takes ages for facial hair to grow.

Sorry, I'll get on it today.

Actually I'll only be able to do this tomorrow. You can either wait till then or just move it along.

Will try and scratch down a pitiful scribble at some point tomorrow or saturday. Am I the last person? It might be anti-climactic.

I PM’d Paj, but didn’t get a response / confirmation, so I suggest to end it after Rummy.

And I suggest to start another round immediately after that, sign me up of course.

Stuff's come up unfortunately @Jimbob, so I'm probably not gonna get this done anytime before monday. Rather than delay things any further, I'd say end it here and throw it up for all to see; I'll try to be better on the next one.

A lot of shit people in this game.

(I had a delay, but that was only because I didn't get a PM notification, and nobody bothered to mention me in the thread. /excuses)

It's not something you can do on your way to work though. It takes time to draw a picture (even a shitty one) and sort out who you're sending it to.

I understand why it takes a while. I was quick because mine coincided with a free evening.

Having said that, some people are shit because they forget.

The way I see it, it shouldn't really take more than a day. You get it, draw it take a photo on phone and its uploaded within seconds.

Obviously stuff comes up but the amount of drop outs was disappointing.

The way I see it, it shouldn't really take more than a day. You get it, draw it take a photo on phone and its uploaded within seconds.

Obviously stuff comes up but the amount of drop outs was disappointing.

Or just a 5 minute drawing on paint.

Whatever guyz, I took all evening doing mine.

The proof will be in the pudding.

Indeed, i'll get the game up later today.

Right, sorry for the delay chaps. Here are the games, enjoy.

Game1-Jimbob_zpsd28f8639.png

On its way to stop the moon from crashing into the earth, the red condor found itself being halted in its mission by the infamous hulking short-blonde haired tank made of shit

YvonnePictureGame1_zps53a25603.jpg

The grassy space poo tank tried to take down pink eagle, but would the giant cosmic cookie get there first

SmeagolPictureGame1_zps526b04e1.png

The moon looked on in horror as an intergalactic battle played out between the Giant Pink Eagle and the Grassy Turd Tank. As the Grassy Turd Tank fired at the Giant Pink Eagle, a Giant Cookie Meteor flew past them

PeepsGame1_zps47ae6ed9.png

The cookie comet zoomed over the head of the pink owl as the moon watched, helpless as the Tank made of Shit fired at the innocent pink owl

bobpicturegame2_zpsa2d2fdb5.jpg

After giving one heck of a pipe bomb, Fandango did a dance in a pot of custard witnessed by a wild Rezourceman

EEVILPictureGame2_zps00f7ba15.jpg

Concealed in the tall grass, Velma waits for the perfect moment to stab Lobsterman, who, at this very moment, is yukkin' it up in a pool of piss next to a brand new shakeweight

MooglePic2_zps46ac5a19.png

The evil lobsterman urinated out of joy when he found a double-sided flashlight, not knowing it was actually a bait used by Velma, who was hiding in the bushes, waiting for the right moment to ambush him

DannyPic2_zps3ea9e8de.jpg

Velma hid behind a bush and used her double-ended flashlight as bait for the evil corporate lobster - whose suit barely concealed his giant lobster balls

RezPicGame2_zps2cf0fa7e.jpg

Darth Velma was distraught. Her double headed yellow light sabre was running out of power. There was barely enough juice to fend off the Finance Lobster as she zoomed towards it on her motorised shrubbery

Jimbob

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@dan\-likes\-trees - Skipped[/color]

@bob

@Diageo - Skipped

@Rummy - Skipped

Edited by Jimbob

VELMA?!

:blank:

Yes, Velma indeed!

Wow, first game pretty much stayed the same! Only the bird changed from condor, to eagle, to owl :D.

I’m in for another round.

Both games kind of didn't change all the way through, which is a bit disappointing really. Maybe that is what happens when people are too good at drawing. Shitty drawings make more info lost at each telephone exchange.

Both games kind of didn't change all the way through, which is a bit disappointing really. Maybe that is what happens when people are too good at drawing. Shitty drawings make more info lost at each telephone exchange.

I dunno, good drawing have never been a problem before.