N-Europe

American Dad! Mafia

DuD

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think that most people involved are town, we should look at the ones commenting but not revealing much information - like @Jon Dedede.

@ReZoureman, I'm guessing that the power you ended up using last night (@Yvonne's power) doesn't seem like a particularly mafia one, right?

(@ReZourceman)

EEVIL, remember that Esequiel gave us the info that Diageo was the killer. He is not mafia. But equally, I'm not sure that EEVIL is mafia, I think he may just be confused. Although Klaus as a character would fit 'evil' quite well.

SO we've ascertained that ReZ has the breaking news power. ReZ, do you think we can trust Cube based on his power you gained on night 1?

I don't think the contraption that you were caught in has anything to do with the body switch.

I was informed that I attempted to use a different power, but I got caught in a contraption again and cannot ascertain what I attempted to do - in the slightest.

Whats the correlation between contraption....if any.

The contraption is the cause of the power switching. So it would suggest that Yvonne doesn't have an information role.

No, actually i think that as it was night one @Cube got @ReZourcemans target @Rummy, and Rezourceman got cubes target @Magnuspeterson. There is only 2 options here which are @EEVILMURRAY whos power confuses the town and is of little to no benefit to us or magnus who is worrying.

Ah bite me. I still believe you're mafia. I was going to vote for Diageo not only on your word, but because of his personal problems he wasn't going to be around as much and he could direct his attentions more productively than a mafia game. As mafia you both thought this and thought you could use it to your advantage by outing him.

Naturally I could be way off. But your constant "Here's a vague claim, trust me." troubles me.

Constant vauge claims? It wasnt vauge against diageo i knew he was the killer and i proved myself right. Im just saying the way you are presenting yourself has set off alarm bells and i dont think you are any benefit to the town wether you are town, neutral or mafia. Your power only causes confusion which cant be a good thing.

Your suspicions are purely conjecture at this point. If you want to know about me, target me in the night phase. I don't have an info-gathering role so I have nothing to offer in that respect. If I reveal my targets, that would reveal my power to the people I have targeted and I don't want to reveal my power so early when there's really no reason to. So I won't ::shrug:

Point your votes Yvonne's way maybe? I've posted more than him.

Magnus what did you do on night one if that was you escaping from the FBI?

I don't know if that is me. I thought it read like it could be my character, but I have no information on it, other than the write-up.

I'd reveal my target, but it could prove detrimental to my power at this point; my power being something which I also do not wish to reveal.

Well somethings got to give, im in 2 minds about Eevil, i really dont think its a useful town power at all. But the guy who escaped from the FBI is still on the loose and that worries me. @Rummy can you clarify the situation on this please? I have a feeling we are drawing near to the end of the day, i would prefer to make a lynch than let this die out.

Vote Eevil because i want a lynch beofore the days done, and his power is annoying.

I can't clarify it because it wasn't me, saying too much will give away the others from N1, and I've no reason to do that yet. I'd ask, who out of ReZourceman and Cube are we thinking got through to me - because I'll know what they do.

Hold on, didn't Magnus already say he was robo-stan or something and HE'S the one who escaped on N1? Who or why is someone trying to muddy things by saying it was me?

Also with his info revealed I'll Remove Vote on EEVIL for now. I wonder, if he IS Klaus and did the contraptioning on N1; he may not be the small puddle that killed Hayley too.

I can't clarify it because it wasn't me, saying too much will give away the others from N1, and I've no reason to do that yet. I'd ask, who out of ReZourceman and Cube are we thinking got through to me - because I'll know what they do.

Hold on, didn't Magnus already say he was robo-stan or something and HE'S the one who escaped on N1? Who or why is someone trying to muddy things by saying it was me?

- Due to EEVIL, I used ReZ' power on night 1.

- I targeted you on night 1, and I got through to you.

- However, because of the power swap, I have no idea which power you would be told.

- ReZ's power is causing information to appear the write-up. If this isn't the power you received, then you know my power.

Interesting. Then I guess I know your power. You might also know something about me, but I'll leave it with you for now.

I know nothing about you.

Due to pure coincidence, @ReZoureman also targeted you, so he used my power on you.

(My "c" key is stupid)